Author Thread: I am sorry AWM, are you a Christian or not ?
elishabroadway

View Profile
History
I am sorry AWM, are you a Christian or not ?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 01:06 PM

This is a reply the AWM made I didnt say this stuff but I thought it was interesting

View Profile

History

Christianity with its over 32,000 denominations, and its murderous ways, all to support Caesar's war economy and dominate the energy of earth, is a disgusting imposter. Please do not insult the Lord Jesus, by claiming that He had/has ANYTHING to do with this disgusting imposter! These murderous Christians want power, "For God has put it into their hearts to agree and give their kingdom to the beast until the Words of God shall be fulfilled!" [Rev 17:17]

Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 09:29 AM

Wisdom is not "fighting about what you think the world should be", it is "proclaiming why it is as it is!"

You both [Angel and Jude] whine because of comments I have made about the title of your religion, "CHRISTIANITY", as though it were a brand of a football team, but are not upset at all with all of the whoredom associated with it..

"I like the Packers", "I like the Steelers".. "I am a Christian", and "I am a Jew!"

What absurdity? You whine about whether I am affecting the marketing of your brand, but do not care that its poisonous and destructive effects upon mankind are an insult to the Lord..

You dare to speak of "judgment" that I have made, but not of the subject itself?

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

You proclaim that you love God, but are silent that a stone false god named Zeus stands in the United Nations building in New York City?

You proclaim that you love God, but are silent that a metal false goddess titled, "the Statue of Liberty" stands in the harbor of New York City, and instead of trying to turn men away from the foolishness that caused it to be constructed, you send the people of the world into it, and pretend that this piece of junk really has something to do with men being free?

Are you kidding me?

I could go on.....................

Christians, Jews, Muslims, they are all titles of blind and deceived men, fighting to get control of, what you can never control!

God has put this into men's hearts to bring about the end of the world: "For God has put it into their hearts to agree and give their kingdom to the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled!" [Rev 17:17]

There is no kingdom to fight over, and if you were truly wise you'd comprehend this. Your divided kingdom, which you are trying to unite, will never be united because you are not GOD! You are incapable of uniting a colony of ants, let alone the world. What arrogance!

Your thinking that you are seeking to unite the world, is really brining about its end..

This is the sum of time. It was all foreordained to culminate as it is going..............

"The earth is the Lord's, the fullness thereof, the world and them that dwell therein!"

How can you argue to change something, which you can never control?

a wise man

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 01:14 PM

Now, AWM are you a Christian? becasue you have the eye of ra as your profile picture and when you talk to jude and angel you say "your religion" like it isnt yours?

Are you here intentionaly to trip people up and try to twist the word of God?

also every Christian I know is aware of the peganism in the US goverment and its symbols! The eye of Ra is also on a one dollar bill with the latin for "new world order " written on it!

then it says in god we trust! OH YEAH?? WHICH god?

They call us a Christian nation? but we are not (the nation) its a big mix, and they claim seperation of church and state is suposed to keep the church out of government but we know thats not why it was seperated it was seperated to keep the governement out of the church!

But I want to know AWM??? Doesa than mean that we are not to proclaim Christ?? Just becasue they have pegan symbols and our rulers arent really Christians?? Then what is it you want from us? Just becasue of all of the things the false goddess the satue of liberty? Well so what I am still a Christian!.. I want to know what you are trying to say! are we wrong for proclaimning Christ just becasue some people use his name to do bad things?

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 03:06 PM

If there is a reply it will be one of anger.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 06:18 PM

PJ writes:

"If there is a reply it will be one of anger."

A wise man answers with the GREATEST POWER the world has ever known; his only defense:

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: FOR THE ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN, which accused them before our God day and night." [Rev 12:10]

God's Word speaks for me.

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 06:32 PM

I am a born again believer!

How hard is it for you to say that, AWM !

:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 07:34 PM

Why do you ask me to do something, or say/state something, to please you?

Jesus never said that true believers would be required to say that we were born again, and run around telling others that I was a Christian..

In fact, Jesus, nor Paul, or Peter, or anyone affiliated with the Lord Jesus, ever said that "we are Christians".

There is nothing in the Bible, anywhere, where it states that believers referred to our family as "Christians".

The term "Christian" was a derogatory term which was placed on us by fallen men who knew nothing about our faith..

It is used in the singular twice in the New Testament, and once in the plural. Only three times is it used, and none by the Lord Jesus or any apostle, or anyone.

The word Christian is used only three times in the New Testament, and fallen men took it and ran, creating a false religion around it. Afterwards, many cults began to flourish as a result of this new religion which originated [in Rome] as a result of the Greek texts of letters of our brethren falling into fallen men's hands. We have NEVER referred to ourselves as "a Christian", or "Christians".

"And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." [Acts 11:26]

We were called Christians at Antioch, we did not call ourselves by this term.

King Agrippa tells Paul that he almost persuaded him to be a Christian:

"Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian." [Acts 26:28]

Peter is the ONLY one who wrote on the subject. He says that we are to consider it an honor if we "suffer as a Christian!" Peter does not say we are. He say "if you suffer as a Christian!"

"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." [I Peter 4:16]

Why would Peter say, "if any man suffer as a CHristian, let him not be ashamed", if we were to think of ourselves as "a Christian"..? Why would it be a shame to be a Christian, if we were?

He was not a Christian, nor was Paul, and I am certainly not!

Paul makes it clear, what we are:

"I endure all things for the sake of the ELECT, that they also shall obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory." [II Tim 2:10]

And as for saying or stating, that I am born again, when any of you locate it in the scripture where it reads that we are to say that we are born again, I will. But until that time I am perfectly content, with being born again.

Plus, I am not here to satisfy you. I am a servant of the Living God, and to Him Alone do I have to give an account.

Saying that I am "born again" would avail nothing, being born again, does!

Some want me to say that I am a "Christian"..?

Hmmm....?

Let me see, which one would they have me to be..?

A Moonie?

A Methodist?

A Seventh Day Adventist?

A Jehovah's Witness?

A Morman?

A Calvinist?

A Catholic?

A Protestant?

A Baptist?

A Pentecostal?

A Lutheran?

A Nazarene?

A Episcopalian?

A Quaker?

A Mennonite?

[Today there are over 32,000 denominations in this false religion!]

Whew.....................

Let's see what Jesus would call me:

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." [Matthew 24:31]

Yes, that's it, I am ONE OF THE ELECT!

awm

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 08:50 PM

so you dont go to church ar=t all do you? did you read the post about the covenant? You want an easy way out but Jesus said narrow and hard he never said it was easy he said take up your cross, crosses are hard to cary dont you think, the reason the yoke is easy and the burden is light is becasue out of love we want to that makes it not so much a burden as it is an honor so I dont care if you say your born again or not, I was just wondering if you were trying to make a statement to the oposit! sure seemed like you was trying to say you were not a christian (which means like christ) I dont care who came up with it thats what it means, I wsnt acusing you I wanted you to clear it up for me and everyone else as I am sure I wasnt the only one wondering after I read your reply which was ambiguos and I still am not sure about where you stand! You still have the eye of Re as your picture and I have in the past studied some egyptian gods he was one, and the symbiol represents a snake in case your didnt know a cabra I think, wel who else is represented by a snake? I read in my bible to shun the apearence of evel. Did you read that verse?

Haveing the eye of horus to represent you is saying " hey I am evil you guys hey hey look at me I am evil

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 08:23 AM

Awm said ~ Why would Peter say, "if any man suffer as a CHristian, let him not be ashamed",

1 Peter 4:15-17 Living for God and others; suffering

King James Version (KJV)

15~ But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

16~ Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

*** 16 - Suffer as a Christian We need not be embarrassed for a Christlike lifestyle as compared to the life pictured in verse 15, ac0915, mt1022, lu2112.

17~For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

*** 17 - Judgment must begin It begins with those who claim to be righteous and ends with those who do not obey the gospel of God. Compare ez0906.

Must begin Literally, "begins." The clause may be translated: "Because it is the appropriate time for judgment to begin at the house of God."

House of God The church 1ti0315.

18~ And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

*** 18 - Righteous scarcely be saved Compare lu1323ff, 1pe0320.

19~ Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

*** 19 - Wherefore The conclusion to Peter's counsel about enduring trials.

*** 19 - Suffer according to Not as punishment but in submission to the suffering that God permits.

*** 19 - Commit their souls This we need to do every day. Also, 2ti0406.

*** 19 - Creator God made us. He cares for us, and He will restore the faithful at His return 1th0416.

Be Blessed...and Be not ASHAMED...:bouncy:...xo