Author Thread: The Christian, who neglects the Holy Spirit is like a lamp that's not plugged in.
Admin

The Christian, who neglects the Holy Spirit is like a lamp that's not plugged in.
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 05:36 PM

No one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

I Corinthians 2:11 kjv

The Holy Spirit is a Person who engages in personal ways with us. He grieves when we sin. (Eph. 4:30). He teaches us ( I Cor. 2:13), prays for us (Rom. 8:26), guides us (John 16:13), gives us spiritual gifts ( I Cor. 12:11), and assures us of salvation (Rom. 8:16).

The Holy Spirit indwells us if we have received forgiveness of sin through Jesus. He desires to transform us so that we become more and more like Jesus. Let's cooperate with the Spirit by reading God's Word and relying on His power to obey what we learn.

God's guidance and help that we need day to day is givin to all who believe; The Sprit has sealed us. He's God's guarantee of power that we can receive.

The Christian, who neglects the Holy Spirit is like a lamp that's not plugged in.

:glow::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 05:56 PM

WOW GREAT WORD, ANGEL! :applause:

A lamp not plugged in is worthless especially when there is a need for LIGHT AND YOU FIND YOURSELF STUMBLING IN THE DARK IN A ROOM OR IN LIFE!:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 08:03 PM

Amen to this exhortation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2011 04:42 PM

:applause:....Good Manna Angel...and keep that "Shining Light" of Christ Jesus shining through you...:yay:....xo