Author Thread: "Only the foolish buy a Christimas Tree" [The Lord, by the Prophet Jeremiah 10:3-5]
Admin

"Only the foolish buy a Christimas Tree" [The Lord, by the Prophet Jeremiah 10:3-5]
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 03:04 PM

The Lord, through His prophet Jeremiah:

"3For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Now, if you go out and buy a tree, you have no respect for the Lord; for He has given you what you have in the way of provision, and does not want you to be abused by worshiping something that means nothing, and is an insult to Him, Who Alone is Due ALL WORSHIP.

Do you think that the Christmas Tree is due the worship afforded it?

And for those of you who will try and state, "I do not worship the Christmas Tree!"

Oh, but you do, if you hold it in higher esteem than the Word of God! God tells you that it is foolish, and men tell you otherwise. Who are you going to obey?

"To the law and to the testimony, if they speak not according to this word it is because there is NO LIGHT IN THEM!"

American ministers are hypocrites, leading the flocks as Judas goats, and even set these damnable things up in what is purported as "the House of the Lord".

awm

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
"Only the foolish buy a Christimas Tree" [The Lord, by the Prophet Jeremiah 10:3-5]
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 03:20 PM

@ AWM I bought a little bitty blue shiney tree for 1 dollar at the dollar store , its artificial and doesnt even look real it is the onlt decorations I have for Christmas, in your opinion have I commited sin?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 05:43 AM

ElishaBroadway writes:

"@ AWM I bought a little bitty blue shiney tree for 1 dollar at the dollar store , its artificial and doesnt even look real it is the onlt decorations I have for Christmas, in your opinion have I commited sin?"

Hmmm...? {a wise man thinking}

Ok!

If you were real thirsty, as in having come from three days in the desert without any water whatsoever, and came to me and said, "Please..WATER! I need water!" And I said, "Wait and I will give you some PURE WATER to refresh and quench your thirst"; but as I was nearing with a crystal clear glass of water, you saw me [because I wanted you to see me do it, for I was looking in your eyes to make certain that you knew what I was doing], that I took one of my fingers and ""STUCK IT INTO THE WATER"" and then proceeded to extend the glass of water to you, for you to drink. What would you think? Would you still think that the water "IS PURE", or that it is polluted?

So, it is with your worship of the Lord, and the smallest of sin and error that you intentionally withhold.

"A little leaven leavens the whole lump." [Gal 5:9]

awm