Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 04:53 PM

Any Roy Orbinson fans out there?

View Profile
History
Roy Orbinson
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 09:53 PM

Yes! I like to listen to Roy Orbinson, I must shout it from the rooftops:ROFL:

I also like to listen to Frank Sinatra.:bow:

I have a wide range of musical interests : From Journey to U2 and my personal favorite group Rascal Flatts.

I also like Christain Rock Groups: Petra, Skillet, Whitecross, and Mercy-me just to name a few.

Hope everyone has a blessed night...:prayingf:

Arlena

View Profile
History
Roy Orbinson
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 08:19 AM

Wow! A young lady that like's Sinatra. Now that is a rare find. What about the rest of the "Rat Pack"? Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, and the rest?

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Roy Orbinson
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 03:58 PM

Hey Brother Leon,

Yeah, Jerry Lewis paired with Dean Martin what a dynanamic comedic team they made together did they not?

They all were a comodity on our television set, along with Andy Griffith , Don Knotts and Ronnie Howard (which later starred with Harry Winkler) from Happy Days.

I really liked The Andy Griffith Show and still do to this very day.:laugh: .As you can probably tell, I am pretty much old school .(Ha, ha).

Godbless,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Roy Orbinson
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 03:58 PM

Hey Brother Leon,

Yeah, Jerry Lewis paired with Dean Martin what a dynanamic comedic team they made together did they not?

They all were a comodity on our television set, along with Andy Griffith , Don Knotts and Ronnie Howard (which later starred with Harry Winkler) from Happy Days.

I really liked The Andy Griffith Show and still do to this very day.:laugh: .As you can probably tell, I am pretty much old school .(Ha, ha).

Godbless,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Roy Orbinson
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 06:30 PM

Brother Leon,

I know you asked about the rest of the"rat-pack" and I went down many rabbit trails after my comment about Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin.:excited:

Anyway....B.C. he was the well-known narrator and friendly banjo-picking snowman on "Roudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer".

"Silver and Gold" I loved to hear him sing that song and asked my grandmother if she would tape the show for me just so I would have that song to listen to...

Thank you and Godbless,

Arlena