Author Thread: Just something to think about
elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Just something to think about
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 05:59 PM

My Pastor said something that stuck with me while he was preaching one night , he said the hardest thing about getting people saved is getting them lost!

He was reffering to our pride, people dont know they are lost! they think they are just fine,and if they do start to maybe think somewthing is missing they are too proud to admit that they dont already have it right! another problem is their pride keeps them from an alter becasue they are afraid of what people will think of them! They are afraid they will fail! Thats like some people I know they see their need but they drink and go to bars and I know they either just arent readsy to give those things up or they are afraid they will try to give them up and will fail and look like a dum dum!

So we must always ask ourself if we are ever letting our pride get in the way of what God has for us! We must make sure that if someone has said something that we disagree with that its not our flesh and our pride that disagrees because we still want to hang on to our sin or our way of thinking or living!

We must let God search our hearts and show us the evil !

Then we must ask him to get it out ,cleanse out hearts and renew in us a right spirit! We need to take inventory of our hearts as often as possible becasue out heart is wicked the word of God says so and decietful on top of it! sooooo CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF

View Profile
History
Just something to think about
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 12:42 AM

:applause: