Author Thread: The Lord wrote by the prophet Isaiah and Amos, that He is the Author of Evil and Calamity; but He is not the agent, or the one to sin. He merely uses men and Satan, and takes advantage of their sinfulness and ignorance, "working all together for good to them that love Him, to them that are the called according to His purposes".
Admin

The Lord wrote by the prophet Isaiah and Amos, that He is the Author of Evil and Calamity; but He is not the agent, or the one to sin. He merely uses men and Satan, and takes advantage of their sinfulness and ignorance, "working all together for good to them that love Him, to them that are the called according to His purposes".
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:05 AM

Let's get this out into the open right now.. I AM NOT A CALVINIST! So, wipe your mouth out with soap for telling that lie, PJ.

You [PJ] and ElishaBroadway, seem to be having a hard time with the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD!!!!!

Let me copy and paste it again:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." [Isaiah 45:7]

Notice please, although you may not like it, that the scripture states, "I MAKE PEACE AND CREATE EVIL: I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS!"

Now, if you want to call yourselves believers, you will simply have to reconcile that passage, as well as the next, with your views of theology:

"If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble? If a calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it?" [Amos 3:6]

Now, is this what is written in these passages?

Then do not state, PJ, that "this is something that AWM has stated"; I was merely reiterating what is already written in the Word of God.

If you do not like it, PJ and ElishaBroadway, you will simply have to get over it.

awm

View Profile
History
The Lord wrote by the prophet Isaiah and Amos, that He is the Author of Evil and Calamity; but He is not the agent, or the one to sin. He merely uses men and Satan, and takes advantage of their sinfulness and ignorance, "working all together for good to them that love Him, to them that are the called according to His purposes".
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:12 AM

It is not a matter of me liking it, I am not under you a man unto himself, but under the king of kings and his covenant.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:28 AM

Well, tell us, "IS THIS WHAT IT STATES?"

Be under that AUTHORITY!

God is SOVEREIGN, which means He is the SOLE AUTHORITY!!

Satan, all angels, whether fallen or not, and creatures above and below, are all subject to Him!

You are trying to twist the scripture, and you will not be allowed to this time.

Admit it PJ, the scripture states that the Father CREATED EVIL, and you cannot grasp it, because you have been sitting under damnable heresies which make God appear as though He is not in control of the Creation!

He created it, and set it into place where Lucifer would take the truth and twist it, but it was ALL PLANNED BEFORE TIME BEGAN! Imagine Lucifer's face, when he learned that he tricked himself, much as your's is, that you could not have figured this out in that mind of your's.

All sin is, "is a root of error and misplaced love". Lucifer did not create anything, he merely perverted the truth, and it became SIN. And then man got suckered into it, receiving into themselves the same warped nature, and the sin show was on. The Lord has been using error to glorify Himself, since before the World began.

This heresy you have been spewing, although it may appear to be on the side of the Lord, is really on the other side. When you repent of this wimpy, "God is not in control of sin" theology, then you will be on the right track; if not, then continue as He hath decreed for you.

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 12:03 PM

I have never seen anyone that throws around the sovereignity term not be one given to the flesh, it is not a question of who is God, never has been on my part, but you are talking about who you say God is.

2nd Tim 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2nd Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2nd Tim 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

am required to rightly divide the word of truth.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 09:09 PM

View Profile

History

What's missing here?

Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 01:27 PM

awm I never said you were a calvinist, that would make you a christian and you have made it quite clear your not a Christian! And I dont have to get over anything , I told you I agreed with it, in its context! The Evil referd to in that scripture is not sin, but bad things like storms or deaths, I am full aware that the actualy word evil wasnt what wa written but it was some hebrew word and someone thought the definition was close to the word evil but it didnt say sin, if he had meant sin it would jave said sin! Are you learning disabled or reading impaired I said even to PJ it was there so we have to except it, I argued with one of my only allys on this forum in fact PJ is my only ally that is a man, so why are you attacking me! I feel so sorry for the woman you fool into being your wife (Lord forgive me) You are a mean hing minded destructive person! You only styarted that thread to start up an argument, I can tell by the tone or implied tone of your title! So please quyit just trying to stir up trouble and cause division AWM, becasue that is satanic! you have succeeded in dividing PJ and I on this subject and that was your intention to stir up strife not bring people to truth! Thats what Satan does and you have got your head crammed so far up your own hiney that you cant even see how youy allow satan to use you to cause doubt, fear and unbeliefe in others its withcraft and you are loving it! Makes me sick that you claim Christ but love division so much! GET A CLUE