Author Thread: Election-Salvation-Reademtion-Holy-Predestination-Grace-and the Will of YHWH
Admin

Election-Salvation-Reademtion-Holy-Predestination-Grace-and the Will of YHWH
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:10 PM

Hello everyone:

In the following verses from Ephesians chapter 1:1-7.

Could someone please show me where mans so-called 'FREE WILL' and or 'Mans FAITH' is involved with YHWH having chosen His own unto Salvation,and Holiness in Yeshua.

I have included the 'CONTEXT'

Copied and pasted from the Literal Translation and from Youngs Literal Translation.

Literal Translation:

Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, to the saints being in Ephesus and faithful in Christ Jesus:

Eph 1:2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph 1:3 Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies with Christ,

Eph 1:4 even as He elected us in Him before the foundation of the world, for us to be holy and without blemish before Him in love,

Eph 1:5 predestinating us to adoption through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Eph 1:6 to the praise of the glory of His grace in which He favored us in the One having been loved,

Eph 1:7 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the remission of deviations, according to the riches of His grace.

Youngs Literal Tranlation:

Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Eph 1:2 Grace to you, and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ!

Eph 1:3 Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who did bless us in every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

Eph 1:4 according as He did choose us in him before the foundation of the world, for our being holy and unblemished before Him, in love,

Eph 1:5 having foreordained us to the adoption of sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Eph 1:6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, in which He did make us accepted in the beloved,

Eph 1:7 in whom we have the redemption through his blood, the remission of the trespasses, according to the riches of His grace,

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:35 PM

Yes everyone and notice how george lashes out and points out that I cant spell when he reads something that threatens to refute the lies he believes and teaches and tries to tell us! and like I said I am dyslexic so NO I CANT SPELL BUT I DO A PRETTY GOOD JOB AND SHUTTING DOWN YOUR LIES! and letting my light shine RIGHT IN A PLACE WHERE IT SPOT LIGHTS YOUR SIN! and you hate that, it brings conviction and conviction makes the unsaved uncomfortable! and when someone is uncomfortable and doesnt have anything else to say! they lash out in something cruel and meaningless like saying I cant spell! SO WHAT I AM GOING TO HEAVEN AND I DONT NEED TO SPELL TO KNOW THAT! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 04:19 AM

George until you get right with the lord you have nothing to say to anyone, you have chosen to harden your heart and are unteachable.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 05:37 AM

George don't listen to none of these fictions! You keep on doing what the Lord instructs you to do, and let God deal with this fictitious entity on Judgment Day, when, after they say, 'Lord? Lord?,' He says, "Depart from me, I never knew you!"

You keep on preaching, until these hypocrites, these corporatist fictions tear off those fictitious masks and demonstrate genuine fruit of repentence.

Enough with all of their philosophical rhetoric and thought mumbo-jumbo..

Preach it George! Until hell's gates fall off, you keep on preaching!

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 06:13 AM

Wiseman I learned a princple a long time ago the lord Showed me when people keep saying things about you that is what is in them in aboundance and of course you have proved that time and a time again.

The first time I ever read your post my words where you and Geofge think alike.

Amen.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 07:18 AM

Oh AWM you can read what george said to me and still think he is right with the Lord? Really? you too have deeper issues becasue what was Jesus most important commanments beside love the Lord was Love your neighbor as yourself! I really dont think Jesus would welcome him in withthe kind of heart he has that insults someone with a disability or even if I am just stupit like he insulted me! YALL DESERVE EACHOTHER

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 08:15 AM

Could someone please show me where mans so-called 'FREE WILL' and or 'Mans FAITH' is involved with YHWH having chosen His own unto Salvation,and Holiness in Yeshua.

*** :laugh:...Did you not just Freely...Willingly...Post this of your Own Free Will ???....Ifin ya answer No...then ya are lieing to your self....and Ima purty sure GOD/YHWH...Jesus/Yashua...HolyGhost/HolySpirit...Did not Force you to post this...and I have Faith that GOD has chosen you for HIS purpose just like He chose All of us for His purpose...Be Blessed...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 09:30 AM

Yes mam Ms Jude but since some do not have a free will, they are not able to do as the lord would have them do, know I am not saying that is true but that is just there logic talking.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 09:43 AM

Ya...Its not so much about having one...a "Free Will" that is...Its Way More about and Gooder in Submitting that "Free Will" to GOD's Will...eh ???...Be Blessed PJ...I know you are...:purpleangel:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 10:34 AM

Hey Jude:

Here is my question to this post.

Of course you did not deal with this question,you chose instead to talk about something else..

A mans will is not free until Yeshua has set that person free.

Until Yeshua sets a person free,they will continue to be a 'Servant to sin'..

Joh 8:34 Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Everyone practicing sin is a slave of sin.

Joh 8:35 But the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains to the age.

Joh 8:36 Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.

Shalom

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 10:45 AM

Hey George...Re-Read...it is most certainly on Topic and Subject...you just didnt like what I posted because its Truth that cant be denied...

*** Did you not just Freely...Willingly...Post this of your Own Free Will ???....Ifin ya answer No...then ya are lieing to your self....and Ima purty sure GOD/YHWH...Jesus/Yashua...HolyGhost/HolySpirit...Did not Force you to post this...and I have Faith that GOD has chosen you for HIS purpose just like He chose All of us for His purpose...Be Blessed...xo

Page : 1 2