Author Thread: Please Pray for My Sister...
Admin

Please Pray for My Sister...
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 07:06 PM

My 73 year old sister Faye, who is an evangelist and lives in Denver, CO, is in need of your prayers. About ten years ago, she had a blood clot in her heart, which God desolved, and put her back on her feet to the amazement of the doctors. But we know God to be a healer. PRAISE BE HIS HOLY NAME!

She also has Lupus therefore, when the weather in Denver changes, her respirtory system is attacked, and she has serious breathing problems.

:prayingm::prayingf:...Please pray that God will touch her lungs with His mighty healing hands, and restore her proper breathing, and that He will once again raise her up to continue her work in ministry, never to encount these problems again as the Lord lives. Also, pray that God will set her free from the negative stress she is enduring due to her illness, and her joy will return aback to her.

Thank you, and may the blessings and marvelous favor of the Lord, be with all of you who take the time to lift my sister up in your prayers, and place her name of your church's prayer list.

God's blessings always,

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 07:16 PM

Ella I'm sorry your sister is going through this. I will keep her and you in my prayers. I know God will touch her and heal her.

Your brother in Christ,

Jacob

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 05:52 AM

Hi Jacob,

Thank you so very much for your prayers. May the blessings and favor of the Lord be yours. And may God Himself grant you the desires of your heart according to His perfect will for your life. And may it be unto you according to the FAITH that works in YOU...

Blessings always,

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 09:42 AM

I prayed for her last night, but got a phone call and forgot to post, so I payed for her again today. Pray, Believe, Receive.

Love and healing,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 10:42 AM

Aaawww, Leon, you've done it again, given the keys to answered pray requests... Pray, believe, receive! Thank you for your prayers, I believe, and she shall receive the healing...

May God's blessings and favor always be yours in all you do and say, as you continue ministering to His people.

PS. I would also like for everyone to know that I spoke with my sister about an hour ago, and she informed me that this was the first night in a week she has had rest without being medicated. So Praise God!... somebody is praying and God is answering. Thank You Lord!... I pray her break through is on the way, because its not fun being unable to breathe, even with oxygen... what a horrorid feeling this must be. Thank you again for your prayers...

Blessings always,

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 12:17 PM

Praise God! He alone is worthy. Thank you Father for your devotion to your unworthy servants. We love you, and we praise you.

In Jesus' name,

Amen