Author Thread: Hey there, to ALL the CDFF Efamily!...
Admin

Hey there, to ALL the CDFF Efamily!...
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 07:55 PM

Hi there, Evereybody,

I just wanted to take this time to let all of you know that I appreciate you and your spiritual knowledge, wisodm, and understanding in the word of God. Of course, none of us have all of it correct, but Praise be to God, we are at least working toward that goal. And when we stop learning from each other and in God's word, something is seriously wrong.

Its very seldom, do you find people like you who willingly go the mile to express their thoughts and research on topics as some of you do in a discussion.

Thank you for your insights, and I enjoy being apart of you on this board. Reading your posts, is evident that some of you have over the months, inspired many with your spiritual gifts.

Keep up the good work and may God always continue to grant you His many blessings and His marvelous favor in knowing His Word of truth, and holy blodness to tell others about our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians and Walter, you guys are the great men of God, and I pray God will bring forth that someone special for you to enjoy in life, who loves the Lord just as much and/or more than you...

Blessings always,

ella (ET)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 07:50 PM

Ella,

I love the new picture! You were a beauty before the picture was posted and even more so now. It is so good to have you here.

Love in Christ, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 09:18 PM

Hey there Lydia,

Thank you. And as you know, I think you are the bestest since biscuits ...LOL:glow:. I am so happy to know you, and prayerfully, we'll get a chance to meet in person. You impress me as joyful fun person and I get much inspiration from your posts.

Yeah, I decided to go ahead and post a photo, after I had receive some views and responses.:winksmile: