Author Thread: God is amazing !!
Admin

God is amazing !!
Posted : 16 Dec, 2011 10:30 PM

God is good, at my Chuch's school, they had chapel and then in classroom(s) God filled with the holy ghost with the evidence of speaking, about 8 kids and one teacher ! Don't tell me God can't save . He is awesome !!! God can do what he wants to do, who goes to school and get's saved .

aussiegirlzoe

View Profile
History
God is amazing !!
Posted : 21 Dec, 2011 04:34 PM

HI, When I was living in Queensland a state on the east side of Australia, in the mid 1990's the Caloundra Baptist College had a similar experience.

The students began praying each day for friends and family.

Children were praying in tongues and some were weeping and earnestly praying for Salvation for loved ones.

Of course the news spread and the newspapers began to write about this phenomena somewhat critically.

People speculated if it was a type of hysteria or some sort of Cult.

Christian faith was being ridiculed.

A 14 year old girl student wrote to the newspaper and asked," If we were doing drugs and behaving badly would you prefer that"?

What is wrong with us praying for healing for sick people, praying for salvation for our loved ones?

What is wrong with us respecting our parents and teachers and asking forgiveness for previously not appreciating them?

She wrote such a sensible and strong letter that it showed how ridiculous it was for the news papaers and television reporters to be mocking what the students were doing.

My children enrolled in that school and found the teachers and staff to be the most supportive educators they had ever met in their life.

They are all young adults now and still recall fondly the Caloundra Baptist College at Caloundra Queensland Australia and especially the Maths teacher Nick Davies who was such a genuine christian man with a big heart.

View Profile
History
God is amazing !!
Posted : 22 Dec, 2011 02:48 PM

Thanks aussiegirlzoe for replying and I forgot to put this, but He also healed on the student's body of a tumor, He is amazing, nobody like Him ! He is amazing !