Author Thread: A CRY FOR HELP FROM A KID SEEKING LOVE FROM HIS FATHER GOD JESUS
Admin

A CRY FOR HELP FROM A KID SEEKING LOVE FROM HIS FATHER GOD JESUS
Posted : 4 Feb, 2009 02:53 PM

here it is, this past Christmas I have meet this girl she is wonderful and I cant stop thinking about her, her name is Samantha. well I was working for Salvation army bell ringing well my day wasn't going well ans she was the only person that cheered me up that day. one day I was at this wifi spot, and I seen her walking by with her friend and I didn't say nothing or do nothing. well 2 days ago I seen her friend

well we talked about Samantha, Me and her friend Aubrey ended getting coffee and so we talked and talked and so Aubrey gave me Samantha phone number, I was scared because I haven't been with anyone in while. then I had the courage and stand up to talk to her on the phone OK I admit I was drinking coffee it was a good thing,I talked to her on myspace and on the phone boy was I the happiest person I have ever been. if she wants a relationships with me that fine. but im really scared to get hurt again im asking you guyz to pray for me

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2009 05:21 PM

Settle your little self down Timothy, this too shall pass... :winksmile:.... as I posted on your other thread. I will pray for you that God will show you His desire for you in a godly woman. Samatha is not a christian, and please believe me, you can witness to her all day, you still can't save her. This will have to be her choice ONLY! Many women especially, have tried this with men, and it never works...

So let's look at what the word of God has to say, "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness, and what communion has light with darkness." There is no way you should be considering dating this girl, because she is NOT a christian. Be friends, but please don't even think about going into any relationship with her. Ask her to attend those church activities you enjoy with you often, and you'll see for yourself where her heart lies.

If you think you can change her and make a believer out of her or that God will do so for you. My question to you is, How many people have you converted over the past three months, or six months, or year? If you can't name not one person you know as a friend or family memeber you have witnessed to about Jesus Christ, and convinced them in the faith unto salvation. Tell me, how are you planning on doing so with Samatha?... just asking.

The word of God also tells us that if you know to do the right thing, and you don't do what is right this is sin, and you must expect the consequences of your actions. Sooooooo, if you make the choice to date Samatha as a girlfirnd when you know she is not a christian, what do you think is going to happen? God delivered you out of the dust heap how many times in bad relationships? So you best be scared! and FLEE!:laugh:

My prayer is that God will open your eyes to seek the desires of your heart according to His perfect will, plans, and purpose for your life. And that He will teach you how not to be carried away with the outer layers of a woman, but to seek the inner spirit of the woman who is in Christ. And that He will manifest Himself to you when you do find the right woman to enjoy your life with, who will walk with you in Christ. And this is the confidence that when we pray according to His will, God hears us and will answer our prayer requests according to His will for us.Amen!

Timothy, Everything we see, everything that makes us feel alive and good on the inside, everything we think is for us, isn't always good for us nor is God's desire or will for us. We know these things when it is against His word.

Love ya man, hang in there, its going to be already. Just be still, pray, watch and keep the faith!

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 10:30 AM

thank you very much

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 12:38 PM

so now what I haven't had a phone call from her since Monday night and i have been thinking of her and praying and hoping that calls me

should I tell her that i just want to be friends that's it, and what if she gets sad, I don't like it when people are like that especially a girl

my emotions are certainly going to get smashed...but I have to do what best for me

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 04:29 PM

my emotions and my feeling were just smashed

I feel awful, im blown away but I will be OK

right now I feel like getting crunk on my crunk juice I call coffee

I feel like singing to the top my lungs

right now im listening to lecrae- love song check this song it

its perfect for me