Author Thread: A lot to be thankful for
ephesians522

View Profile
History
A lot to be thankful for
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 07:03 PM

Dear friends,

If you ever feel the you are getting a "raw deal" and you think that your sufferage is hard, just search "juliana wetmore" and book mark that information. Take a peek at it everyonce and a while and know that God truly blesses you.

(caution: graphics are not for the faint of heart)

God blesses us all.

View Profile
History
A lot to be thankful for
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 09:51 PM

If you say that you are not faint of heart click on families against restraint in florida. And you will see what the world is like for me and my child.

Good Day,

Arlena

View Profile
History
A lot to be thankful for
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 09:51 PM

If you say that you are not faint of heart click on families against restraint in florida. And you will see what the world is like for me and my child.

Good Day,

Arlena

ephesians522

View Profile
History
A lot to be thankful for
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 11:24 PM

Arlena,

Life is difficult for us all, God puts us through suffrage to build our faith and character. Let's face it, a lot of people have been "humbled" in the last two years.

With should give thanks to the Lord for everything we have and thank God for the blessings we will receive in the future.

When I came across the video of this little girl I shed a tear, but think of the agony her parents are going through, and the fact she will not be fully accepted into society. To die because of persecution or stavation means there is an end to the suffering, but to live with a birth defect takes strength and those involved have to have faith in God.

So, Keep this little girl in mind when your burdens seem heavy. Remember her and her family.

Love to all

View Profile
History
A lot to be thankful for
Posted : 6 Feb, 2009 10:56 AM

I checked out both sites, and feel great sadness for both. This life is a trial, and sometimes we don't understand why things happen the way they do. Is it fair, of course not, life is not fair. We play out the hand we are given, and pray for the best.

The only help we get in this fallen world, is from God. It is not always easy for us to keep the faith, but it is always worth it in the end. It reminds me of a part of one of the Terminator movies, where the Mom is in a store and this elderly lady asks her if she believes in God. The Mom answer no, and the lady says, you must be awfully brave, I don't know what I would do without Him.

There is so much truth in that statement, we don't even realize how much. God is the only way we can keep our sanity in this life sometimes. I can't even imagine trying to go through life without Him. He comforts me when I am sad, rejoices with me when I am glad, guides me when I am lost, directs me when I am confused, and loves me even when I don't love myself. He is my all, and without Him, I am nothing.

Love and worship,

Leon