Author Thread: Prayer request
Admin

Prayer request
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 10:08 PM

Right now, I am struggling in my walk with the Lord. I saw that with all honesty because I am. I find it hard to believe that people who call themselves christains but really have no real empathy for someone elses circumstance...I think is very disheartening to say the least.

If a person is truly christain they will pray for your circumstance instead of turning away from it, needless to say, I have not been to church in a long while.

My son has Autism(high-functioning) and ADHD.

I Think I may be in a back-slidden condition because I Can't seem to let go of what happened when I did take my son into church. Professing" christains" turning us away.

I am holding I know, unforgiveness in my heart towards others and I need God to set me free from it, so things can be the way things were between me and God again.

Pease Keep me and my son in your prayers,

Best Regards to all at cdff,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 10:26 PM

Heavenly Father, Abba....please help your servant to forgive those who mistreated her and her son. Welcome her back into your waiting arms, and give her the love and peace that only you can give. Lift her, Lord, and carry her lovingly to the place she needs to be.

She is reaching out to you Father through the prayers of your saints. She needs Your guidance to take her to a community of fellowship, where they will welcome and encourage her as she tries to make her way in this fallen world.

Wipe her tears Father, and fill her heart with your love and forgiveness. Gather this lost sheep back into the fold, and celebrate the return.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I humbly pray,

Amen

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 11:00 PM

Thanks Brother Leon,

I will be taking a break from cdff for awhile...because I need to seek God and work on renewing my relationship with him.

I posted this prayer request so that others would keep me in their prayers.

Best regards Brother Leon and God Bless,

Arlena