Author Thread: I just cant take it anymore!
Admin

I just cant take it anymore!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2009 03:27 AM

I realize there alot of christians out there that are hurting because of financial problems, and other concerns, and I pray for them as well. I have no family left, except for my son and he is in the military. I only need a job so I can support myself and be independent without being needy. I have asked God to help me find a job, but still no response. I have plenty of work experience, but onone is hiring, I have tried everywhere, everyday for two months! I dont understand? I know God puts us through trials, but I have had to many to mention, especially this last year losing my Mom. I need your help, so pray for me I appreciate your support, and God bless

Mary

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2009 05:15 AM

Hi Mary:waving:...I'm Daniel:rolleyes: Nice to meet U:winksmile:... I could say that I wish that We Had

"Met Under Better Circumstances"...:buddies: & Times..

But Then...Maybe We Would Not Have Met At All?!?!?

So Hip Hip Hurah:applause::nahnah::bouncy::yay:

For Hard Times:stop:...Well Kind of, Maybe:dunce:

But anyway, as long as We did Meet, Hey Lady:peace:

I Will Pray For You...:prayingm:...in Fact, Better Yet,

:bow: Lets Pray Together:bow: 2 R Better Than 1:dancingp:

And even as I Write & as U Readead...at a Different Time-

Yahweh Transcends Time..but lets not get Theological now.

Lets Just Pray..But..Before We Start.. a Quick Question..

Mary, Will U Please Pray For Me. I dont exactly need a job.

A LOT more money would be nice:bouncy: Thats True...

But what I really need is A Whole lot of Guidance, even

when/if as it often is...Even In Spite of my Self & my Plans.

It Seems that Often Yahweh has to bring circumstances:devil:

into my life that force me to do things & be places where

I' d really rather not be, But It Always Works Out Amazingly

Anyway I have to go real quick..so Shall We Pray:bow::bow:

Heavenly Father:prayingm::prayingm:Praise You:applause:

Please Guide Us, in spite of Us...& Give Us Bread:eat:...

Oh yea & Wine:toomuch:..Or Water is just fine too:angeldevil:..Help Us Find Fellowship:buddies:..Oh Yea

& Mates:hearts::glow:..& Protect us from the evil ones .

We ask in Yahshuas Precius Name... Amen

May Yahweh Bless U Mary

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2009 05:15 AM

Hi Mary:waving:...I'm Daniel:rolleyes: Nice to meet U:winksmile:... I could say that I wish that We Had

"Met Under Better Circumstances"...:buddies: & Times..

But Then...Maybe We Would Not Have Met At All?!?!?

So Hip Hip Hurah:applause::nahnah::bouncy::yay:

For Hard Times:stop:...Well Kind of, Maybe:dunce:

But anyway, as long as We did Meet, Hey Lady:peace:

I Will Pray For You...:prayingm:...in Fact, Better Yet,

:bow: Lets Pray Together:bow: 2 R Better Than 1:dancingp:

And even as I Write & as U Readead...at a Different Time-

Yahweh Transcends Time..but lets not get Theological now.

Lets Just Pray..But..Before We Start.. a Quick Question..

Mary, Will U Please Pray For Me. I dont exactly need a job.

A LOT more money would be nice:bouncy: Thats True...

But what I really need is A Whole lot of Guidance, even

when/if as it often is...Even In Spite of my Self & my Plans.

It Seems that Often Yahweh has to bring circumstances:devil:

into my life that force me to do things & be places where

I' d really rather not be, But It Always Works Out Amazingly

Anyway I have to go real quick..so Shall We Pray:bow::bow:

Heavenly Father:prayingm::prayingm:Praise You:applause:

Please Guide Us, in spite of Us...& Give Us Bread:eat:...

Oh yea & Wine:toomuch:..Or Water is just fine too:angeldevil:..Help Us Find Fellowship:buddies:..Oh Yea

& Mates:hearts::glow:..& Protect us from the evil ones .

We ask in Yahshuas Precius Name... Amen

May Yahweh Bless U Mary

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 08:55 AM

Hi Mary,

I understand what you're experiencing, and my prayer is that you will know that God's promises are real and sure. He promises to SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS, and He tells us in Matthew chapter 6, not to worry about such things, which means He will provide the necessary things we have need of to live, food, housing and clothing. So if these things are being provided for you, please take comfort in knowing that all these other things you desires will be added unto you, if you continue seeking and praying.

What the we are suffering in the economy, this is when our faith meets the tests of endurance, when we can go forth still giving God praise for what He has done in our life, for what He is doing in our life, and for what He''s going to do in our life.

Take time to read Matthew chapter 6, and take comfort in knowing that God knows what you have need of, but He is also waiting on you to ask of Him in faith and continue your search for a job, and if He finds you a job, you have need to pay your vows you make to Him, we tend to forget our promises we make to Him once we ger on our feet. If you gave Him praise when you were working, you should always continue giving Him praise while you're not working. And watch His salvation come forth for you.

Hospitals and food serve are always in need of help. I don't know your skills or education, but maybe you should seek what you can, just as long as its a job. A lot of people don't care to seek work at a McDonalds or wherever, because of pride, but if you're truly in need of a job you would go to these fast food places and hospitals and get a job. Some money coming in, is better than no money not coming in...

What's going on in the economy is not only for businesses that are in troubles, who haven't been faithful in taking care of their business. But the people who are suffering, its also for the good of those who didn't take care of, nor were faithful in using their money wisely in their personal home front or toward God when they did have jobs and money to spend.

As Matthew writes do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own troubles.

Go to a hospital and apply for a job, they usually will train you in certain areas, apply for a job in houskeeping, or food service, or nusrse' aide position, home health agencies are always in need of help and some have training programs. Go to McDonalds or Jack'n The Box, or wherever... if you truly need a job, unless your pride will no allow you to do such work...

God bless

ella

Sebastianbleu

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2009 04:23 AM

Hi Mary,

I read your string about being laid off and not working. I can totally relate to that. I used to work in manufacturing - mostly automotive related fields over the years. I have been laid off many time. It cost me my marriage - in 1985.

The thought of her and her parents (and mine too at the time) was you get a job, work 30 years, retire and enjoy life. But there were two things that kept coming up: 1. I was always told growing up to go to school and get that education and be better than my Dad (he worked on the line for GM) and 2. Employers are only loyal to themselves and the dollar.

So, I had to re-invent myself. And I did it many times. I was a delivery driver, a carpenter, an electrician, and now I am a Technical Writer. I went back to school in the late 80's and decided to study electrical engineering, but you know what, they are getting laid off too.

So, what I discovered was how to read the economy and know when to move on - to be proactive for myself and not for the employer. I am not saying I am not appreciative and loyal to them while I am there, but I have to be loyal to myself first.

So, (I have put a lot of So's eh) I guess what I learn most is this: First, you have to develop that insite to what is coming on the horizon, and develop that sense of feel for when things are beginning to take the turn for the worse., nad not be afraid to act on that. Or proact. Second, you have to know the sun will continue to rise in the east. A new day will dawn every morning, and you get another chance to beat the system using their rules. Not beat them in a bad way, but to come out the winner for you. You have to care about that, because GM, and AIG and the government do not care. They may say they do, but they will lay you off in a heart beat if it puts the buck in their pocket.

I was laid off many times - sometimes for months or years. I learned God does care (even though it may not seem like it at the time). As I have gotten older, I have learned I have patience, and to not ask God for it, because tribulation worketh patience. I perfer to exerciese it myself, thank you.

I would be more than happy to be of assistance in sending postings your way - if you would like. I know I am in Michigan, but I do get notices still of postings nationwide. Are you willing to relocate for work, or do you perfer to stay in the city you are in now? What field are (were) you in, and what fields might you be qualified for without significant re-training? Are you open to moving into a new career field?

If you are interested in exchanging email, my email address is rblegg at yahoo dot com.

Rick in Michigan

inquizative

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:56 PM

Hello Rick in Michigan, Sounds like you have had your ups and downs. It sure is wonderful to know that the Lord is always in charge even tho we don't feel like it sometimes. Janet

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2010 05:23 PM

hey sweetie praying God will give you peace during this time. i know alot of people without a job. thiongs are tough right now for plenty of people. hang in there. maybe during this time we realize its hard even to depend on our selves!!! God wants us to do what we can and the rest is on him. God bless and things will be alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glow:

Joyfulfaith

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2010 04:47 PM

Hi Mary, Hang in there honey. The Lord may have great plans for you that you do not see or understand yet. Don't give up trying and I have to agree with Rick from Michigan. Sometimes you just have to reinvent yourself. Sometimes it is time for something new, a new adventure, a new goal, a new direction. Keep praying for the Lord to show you where he wants or needs you to be. I will keep you close in my prayers.

Joyfulfaith, Michigan