Author Thread: How to find a real christian 100% single?
primemejares

View Profile
History
How to find a real christian 100% single?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2012 11:34 PM

Its not that easy to find men that is a real christian and a 100%single.The more you wanted to have this kind of person the more there are people that are out of your desire and choice are showing interest.God is just testing our patient in waiting for the guy you desired.But is till believe that When we delight ourselves in the Lord He will give us the desires of our heart.

sutedya

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2012 05:57 AM

I think it's too perfect to find a real Christian and also 100% single, nobody is 100% match with our criteria, nobody perfect, that's the way God let us meet the imperfect one, so we can complete and cooperate together to be perfect and I believe as couple if we can receive and complete each other, we can be a real perfect Christian. Because to be a real Christian takes time to learn and change our character and of course we can't change our partner, but when we firstly show God's love and receive our partner as he/she is, they will change without our hard effort. Thanks God if I can get 100% single, but this world is not perfect too, sometimes situation can make people to be single with children because of the death of their spouse even get single because of divorce, they got marriage before when they were young and no vision or marriage by accident.

peden

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2017 01:52 AM

Hi, I totally agree with you. None of us are perfect. We all sin and are sinned against. You will never find a perfect match. God bless your search

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2018 05:42 AM

I just think, why it is so often that mutual understanding and big enough interests comes to those who are married now...Some invisible "spark" and both of you suffer a couple of years without any possibility to be together. Because nobody want to make other people unhappy. Better to be unhappy by themselves.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 09:15 AM

Jesus have mercy on us and give us enough wisdom pls....Dear Lord!!!!🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙏😇🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳