Author Thread: Not trying to be rude.
Admin

Not trying to be rude.
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 10:10 PM

I don't know how to say this with out coming off like a jerk. I'm new here. I have only had this site for a few months. I am just mad because the whole time I have been here I have read very, very few intelligent post. I think I have read a few hundred profiles. I'm just shy of my undergrad, and even the people on here with masters are a total joke. I want to meet someone nice, but why can't they also do basic math?

And every profile is the exact same. Every single girl is an energetic, out-going person who loves canoeing, animals, and Jesus. Jesus is great. But if you have to say, "DON"T POST ME IF U DON"T LUV JESUS CUASE HE IS AWESOME", there is probably something wrong with your profile anyway. And capitalizing everything doesn't mean you love Jesus more than me or anyone else, it just means your shallower.

I am thankful to have a forum for communication and I am glad that this site is free. I just hate feeling like a weirdo because I hate animals and I don't 'LOVE JESUS', even if he is the center of my life. I am sorry if this offends people. I don't have it all together, I don't think i'm better than everyone else. Heck, if anything, I am envious. What's not great about not getting what you're not getting. I would be a lot happier if I was less weird. Whatever. Message me if you want to talk... providing this post doesn't get me kicked off.