Author Thread: hi from amy
Admin

hi from amy
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 07:40 AM

i'm relatively new to this site and am looking to make new friends, and maybe more-if it is God's will for me. i'm a very caring person who will do anything to help my friends, family, church, and others-sometimes people take advantage of my kindness by using me and i've had to stop being friends with them. i have been actively involved in my church for the past 15 years...right now i sing in the choir, am a leader of the confirmation group, and volunteer at the elementary school. i love working with kids and have changed my major from social work to elementary education. i hope to meet a loving, Christ-like guy who will treat me with respect, be honest, faithful, and caring towards me. i have made a lot of mistakes in my past and dated a lot of guys who claimed to be christian, but cheated on me, lied, had big egos, only cared about sex, and weren't able to communicate their feelings to me. so needless to say, it is definitely time for a change in the guys i have a relationship with, so that's why i went on this site. i hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you as well!