Author Thread: Turn off the spotlight & Stop the applause
Admin

Turn off the spotlight & Stop the applause
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 03:52 PM

Now that I've got your attention I just want to say hello to everyone. I had to try to think of something that would be attention grabbing. Yes I'm a comedienne at times.

I'm new here this is my first post. I was invited here by my friend ET. OK you can all resume. Turn the spotlight back on.:applause::dancingp::bouncy::rocknroll::yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 03:58 PM

Uh oh, a friend of Ella's. We may be in trouble. LOL. Welcome! ET is much loved here. She is a riot. We can always use the help trying to rein her in. LOL.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 04:10 PM

:yay:now see!... Leon, you know you're not right! lol... I though I was your very best friend, here you go telling on me.:laugh:

WELCOME to the boards Chosen. Thanks for joining us. Hey Leon, man... make sure you take your spills for the day, because Chosen is worse than I am...:ROFL:... she even confuses me at times, and I have to make sure I've had my meds for the whole week! :yay::goofball::rolleyes:

:excited::excited::Mug: she's funny and smart, but geeezzzzz! waht a fire ball!

Seriously, she really is good in the Word, and I can't wait for you, Walter and she to get into a good discussion on a topic.

Again, Welcome Chosen so glad to have ya...:winksmile:

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 08:22 PM

Thanks for the welcome.