Author Thread: Hi from Bill in Texas
Admin

Hi from Bill in Texas
Posted : 2 Nov, 2007 06:42 PM

I joined 3 days ago (almost to the minute..:rolleyes:)so I'm introducing myself. I live in the greater Fort Worth area and work as a directional driller in the oilfield. I was lead to the Lord in '71 by my grandmother when she came from Oklahoma to South Africa for a visit. Even though I have had my ups and downs as a disciple, I wouldn't trade my Christian experience for anything. This year has been a real challenge as I separated from my wife of 20 years in Aug. Through Him, I make it through everyday. I'm looking for friendship at this time and if God leads, maybe more later..

Take Care, Bill

View Profile
History
Hi from Bill in Texas
Posted : 6 Nov, 2007 04:57 PM

Hi....Bill from Texas......

....just wanted to thank you for sharing and encourage you....as you know, God is in all things and can bring good out of bad.....stay on your knees and get excited about this wonderful opportunity to watch GOD work amazing things into your life!

A sister in Christ,

G. in KC

View Profile
History
Hi from Bill in Texas
Posted : 8 Nov, 2007 02:12 PM

Thanks Kathy for the encouragement! Some days are better than others. I guess I'm looking for my place in the world through Christ. I got to go down to Houston and visit with the kids (21,18,15) and we really bonded over my birthday. I realize I need Him to fill the void I feel from time to time and gat that joy back.

Take care, Bill