Author Thread: Messages.....
Admin

Messages.....
Posted : 30 Mar, 2012 07:23 AM

To the guys, I was just wondering..if you see that a lady has viewed your profile but didn't leave a message or wink, does that give you the impression that they aren't interested? Are you waiting on us to make the first move? Because sometimes I wait on the gentleman to make the first move. I ask because I have viewed mens' profiles, then they view mine, but they don't send a message if they like my profile. I have messaged guys, but hardly any of them respond. Do I assume that they aren't interested, or that they think I"m not interested because I didn't leave a comment? One other question is we could all use more friends, right? Why don't these gentlemen at least drop a line to ask to be friends? I'm super puzzled by this. Your responses are greatly appreciated!

~~JC~~

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 30 Mar, 2012 07:23 PM

Hi JC,

Generally speaking, if you are interested in a guy, it's best to at least say hi. That doesn't guarantee that they will say hello back, even on a Christian site.

Nevertheless, it is probably safe to say that most guys are not interested in making friends on a dating site; most men are not as flexible in their relationships as women are.

Don't be discouraged. It's not really a game of chance... it is God's direction. Being on a site like this, you may make some new friends (mostly women) and you may make yourself available to "that" potential mate that God has for you, you may not.

But for the most part, just enjoy the opportunity to chat with other Christians from all over the world and try not to put any expectations that things will happen like magic. They really don't. It's not a dating site, it is an introductory site, as they all are. But on this one, you can leave messages, chat and write to people... for free!! :excited:

So go ahead... introduce yourself to the brothers and sisters we will spend eternity with! :yay:

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 02:58 AM

Thanks so much for your response. That helped clarify a few things for me. Thanks!

fiferic

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 2 Apr, 2012 08:54 PM

I am with trustandbelieve. I know also for me personally that if I see someone viewed my profile and didnt comment at all then I figure that they didnt like something.

TrojanTaylor

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 3 Apr, 2012 10:53 PM

If someone is in my view me list, then that means that they have view my profile - they may have read it in depth or skipped it as soon as they glanced it.

You need to entice a man if you wish to gain his attention.

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 8 Apr, 2012 09:54 AM

Thanks to all of you for your responses. They were very helpful. God bless you in your search for Christian friends and that special someone.

JC

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 10:38 PM

i wouldent say that there not intersted just becuase thay dont leave you message and ofcourse we got to be the aggrisive ones thats the way it has always been and the more we are the more lets the girl know we mean it..i understand i have left like 10 messages got one back:laugh: maybe there not online?mybe my profile is weak? or maybe i got to be alot more aggresive myself?

liz_kulet

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 11:46 PM

Thanks to this post...I'm so puzzled also by those men who've viewed my profile but never lived a message. I just assumed that they don't find me interesting. I also viewed lots of men's profile here but I'm quite shy to send a message first. It is in my mind that when they saw me viewing their profile and if they find me interesting they will send me message then.

View Profile
History
Messages.....
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 01:18 AM

If a woman looks at my profile and doesn't contact me, I assume she's not interested. If I look at a woman and don't contact her, I'm not interested.