Author Thread: Friday�s Funnies..:ROFL:
Admin

Friday�s Funnies..:ROFL:
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 11:34 AM

A Sunday school teacher asks her class, �Do we have any prayer request ?�

and Tommy raised his hand, �ok Tommy, what would you like us to pray for ?�

Tommy said, �please pray for our troops in Iraq.� �Ok� then Cindy raised her hand.

�What would you like us to pray for ?� �Please pray for my Grandma she�s not feeling well.� �Ok, any others ?� Then Anita raised her hand, �Ok Anita, what do you want us to pray for?� Anita said, �please pray for the girl�s that need to buy clothes in my daddy�s magazine.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 11:51 AM

YOU MIGHT BE IN A COUNTRY CHURCH IF . . .

1. The doors are never locked.

2. The Call To Worship is "Y'all come on in!"

3. People grumble about Noah letting coyotes on the ark.

4. The Preacher says "I'd like to get Bubba to help take up the offering" - and 5 guys stand up.

5. The pastor doesn�t need a microphone

6. Opening day of deer hunting season is recognized as an official church holiday.

7. A member requests to be buried in his 4-wheel drive truck because "I ain't never been in a hole, it couldn't get me out of".

8. In the annual stewardship drive there is at least one pledge, of two calves.

9. Never in its history, has one of it's pastors had to buy any meat or vegetables.

10. The restrooms are outside.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 12:42 PM

Falling Down

There was an old priest who got sick of all the people in his parish who kept confessing adultery. One Sunday, from the pulpit, he said, "If I hear one more person confess to adultery, I'm quitting !"

So they came up with a code word. Someone who had committed adultery would say that they�ve "fallen." This seemed to satisfy the old priest and things went well, until the priest past-away.

About a week after the new priest arrived, he visited the Mayor of the town and was very concerned. The priest said, "You have to do something about the sidewalks in this town. When people come to confessional, they keep saying that they�ve 'fallen.'"

The Mayor started to laugh, realizing that no one had told the new priest about the code word. Before the mayor could explain, the priest said,

"I don't know what you're about! Your wife fell three times last week.� :excited: