Author Thread: Belated Greetings!
Juvie

View Profile
History
Belated Greetings!
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 05:33 PM

Hi everyone! I've been meaning to introduce myself since I joined CDFF in early to mid December, but I just didn't manage to get it done in a timely manner. Sorry about that.

I am looking forward to meeting some really cool people here. I've already met a few ~ I hope.

Internet "dating" is soooo weird! I don't know if I am adapting very well. All I can do is be myself, but I am having a hard time with my profile. I have redone it a half a dozen times already, at least. I can't seem to find the happy medium between writing so much about myself that I fear I may sound like I'm bragging, and leaving so much out that it may look like I'm not forthcoming. It seems that way to me anyway...currently I am back to a short version.

I went on one "date" already, and it was the ONLY bad date of my life! ~ but I guess that belongs on another post, and it will take me some time to provide a written account. I am still a bit flabbergasted about it, and having a hard time even believing it happened to me. It was BIZARRE!

Anyway, you can call me Juvie. I am the mother of four off-spring, of whom I am awfully proud ~ 2 boys and 2 girls. Three of them are grown, two of them are married, one of those two (Iraqi vet, and Purple Heart recipient) has co-produced my first grandbaby girl a year ago October, and I also have one soon-to-be 6 yr. old daughter still at home. She is an absolute delight!

See...there I go!! LOL!

My profile says I am seeking a marriage partner, but I love to meet people and make friends, so feel free to send me a message if you just want to chat.

:waving:

Blessings! :0) Juvie

View Profile
History
Belated Greetings!
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 07:34 PM

Juvie,

You've had one post too many for you to be considered new!:excited: You're a part of the mix, so its too late for you to get a real welcome:nahnah:

Weeell, I'll give you a welcome this time....:yay:

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS JUVIE!...:winksmile::waving:

ella

View Profile
History
Belated Greetings!
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 07:38 PM

Hi Juvie:waving:

How U Doing? I see a lot of "Lookie Loos"...but no one sayin Hi:rolleyes:

So I just wanted to make sure that you notice that its normal here. I see someone on the next page who had nearly 50 views...but no one paused to say a thing...The song Eleanor Rigby comes to mind....

Boo Hooo...Now I made me sad...

But I dont like being a gloomy person either

:rocknroll::nahnah::peace::bouncy::applause:

I know,

:dunce:

Lets continue to

Pray For One Another:prayingm::prayingf:

That Each of Us Finds Our One:hearts::glow:

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, &:bouncy:

the conviction of things not yet seen..:yay:

Meanwhile I Will Be Your Friend

:buddies:

From Far Away:purpleangel:

:waving:Daniel

Juvie

View Profile
History
Belated Greetings!
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 07:03 AM

Dear Dandylion man,

You are not so far away that you have not caused me concerns about my birth date! What's up with that?? LOL

Sure 'nuff I'll pray for you, out there in the Boonies like you are! If God can rain down bread from Heaven, he can sure send a lil' bit out to your neck of the woods. -- "Heaven" I mean, not bread, lol. *wink* *wink*

Heeheeheeheehee! Thanks for the welcome!

Juvie

View Profile
History
Belated Greetings!
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 07:21 AM

Dear ella,

Thank you for being so merciful to such a poor-crastinator as me. At this moment you are the wind beneath my wings :purpleangel:, the pep :dancingp: in my step, the pizazz in my punch :boxing:, the dumb in my :bunny:, the fly in my ointment :ribbit:...

Wait a minute! Something isn't quite right here!!

You're...you're...the oing in my boing :bouncy:...?

Oh, no! I giveth up!!

What I mean to say is "You made my day!" (Whew!)

p.s. Please sign my petition for more emoticons.

View Profile
History
Belated Greetings!
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 10:36 AM

Well Whirlwind Woman *wink* *wink*, Watch your Words now While Whimsically Winking at this Woefully Womanless Woodsman from the Wild Woods of Western Washington. You make it sound like I'm some kind of hillbilly living out here with nothing but the Weasels, Wacoons & other Wood Wasckles to keep me company...And its just not true...The Big Bad Wolf Lives Out Here Too...

As a matter of fact Wolfman Was kinda Wondering if there Was any Wonderful Washingtonian(to Floridian), White(OR Warm) Wild & Wonderful, Woodsy type Womans, With Which Wolfman Would Want to Wink at While Wistfully and Wishfully Waiting; Wondering Where Wolfmans Wondrous Woman Went! Wolfmans Wonder Woman Would be With or Without Wee Wons. . But "Without" Would be Wonderful With(On account of) the Wild 2 Legged Wolfs & Weasels & Wood Wasckles that We Wrestle With here in the Wonderfully Wild Woods of Western Washington!

Wow, What Wacko Wrote That?

Now Whirlwind Woman Who Was Wondering What Was With Your 8/25 Birthday..He he ho ho ha ha.

The truth is that I am a little behind on explaining a few other birthdays too...(Sorry Ladies)...

But since you publicly asked for an explanation I will explain a little bit about yours right now.

As you know I claim that the birthdates of my heartyearns always point to prohetic/disaster dates.

The 1st of 3 women-who I have mentioned-verified Daniels Abomination of Desolation Date that was in the exact center of Daniels calculated 2520 day 70th Week, which I determined was just a prewarner to the 70th Week of the SON.

The next 2 Ladies birthdates pointed to the Beginning & Ending Dates of Daniels 70th Week.

The Ladies that I havent got around to interpreting yet seem to be pretty much �pointing at�, ie �warning of� 666. The date of 12/12 keeps coming up in various ways too. Click on the My Profile History(on the left) to go back to my 1st? Post in these forums & you will see me talking about this 12/12 date...long before you Ladies birthdays started pointing towards it too..Including your own 8/25 B-day Juvie. 8/24-8/25 were my 1st calculated dates that were meant to prove that the 70th Week of Daniel would be coming in 45 days...which would be 1335 Days before the Abomination of desolation date...Dan. 12:12 says something like: Blessed is he who waits & comes to the end of the 1335 days.

The 1335 Day prophecy is from Dan. 12:12 U C?...and it is presumably talking about 1335 Days AFTER the Abomination of Desolation Date...But 8/24 was the date I calculated as the 1335th Day BEFORE Daniels Abomination of Desolation(AoD) Date in order to prove that I was on to something. My own 3/11 birthday is also 1335 days before the 11/4 beginning date of the 70th week too U C?

Truly blessed were those who made it to the end of that 1335th day when & if they were able to crawl out from the wreckage of the worst disaster the US had ever seen..because Hurricane Andrew began its destructive path on the 1335th day before my AoD date...as proof that the Judgements of Yahweh upon this nation are predictable & preventable if people would just heed the warnings & repent..

So U C how that works Whirlwind Woman? Your 8/25 birthday we could say correlates with Daniel 8:25 where we see the rise of the antichrist. and it tells us right there in 8:25 that he rules for a Time, Times & a half Time...but the date 8/25-to me-refers to the �mirror image reversed ending� of what will finally be fulfilled on the 1335th day AFTER the Aod instead of the little warning BEFORE the 1335th Day of Dan 12:12. But the actual �Time, Times, & a half a Time� to Daniel would mean 3.5 360 day years or 1260 Days to the end..�But blessed is he who makes it through to the 1335th day U C?�

So we could say that the 1335th day here is the �End After The End�...And in the opposite way we could say that your 8/25 birthday represents the �Beginning Before the Beginning� of the 70th Week.

But the 8/25 date itself-to me-is representative of the 1335 days which is found in Dan 12:12.

And to me as of recently 12/12 Represents the end (although I am not really saying that it is.

(And there is also a 2 day discrepancy here which is a common thing that I will explain later)

So your birthday is basically representing the beginning before the beginning; & then the End.

Kind of like the Alpha & Omega...Kinda like a whirlwind huh?

I'll have to leave it at that for now because thats all I have time for right now...

But don't anyone worry if you didn't understand much of that.

�The Wise Shall Understand�...But not necessarily that..yet.

Daniel