Author Thread: rejected over look ?
lovenote

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2012 10:00 PM

is it possible for a man to rejected a girl because they think the girl is too good looking for them ? and not even wanna talk or be friends with them ? or is it just a big lie for other reason ?

HelloEveryone

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2012 01:11 PM

Yes, this is entirely possible but its not just the "good looking" girl that is the reason for this behavior. Many women do not understand how emotional men really are at our core and how our past experiences can rule our future actions if we let them. Self esteem is key here and rejection from other beautiful women in the past can leave us not even trying. Because all actions begin with thought and "internal dialog," (what we constantly tell ourselves in our mind) then I would have to say that there is never any "single reason" why a person acts like this though.

:yay: (I like this smiley) hahahahaha

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2012 03:41 PM

The problem with good looking girls is they attract so many guys, and if we don't feel we have something better to offer than those then why even waste time trying. Basically we feel you're out of our league, so you'd need to show us you're interested in us before we contemplate the possibility we could work together.

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2012 06:33 PM

I would agree with the previous answers...but I must say...I took a chance and said hello to an absolutely gorgeous woman on this site once and now she is my fiancee!!! I have told her that when I first emailed her, I didn't even think she would respond....but she did and have found love. :) So, while some guys may be to intimidated to make a move, I have to suggest to those men, take a chance...she just might be the one God has planned for you and He is presenting you the opportunity to a life of happiness... :) ...... ( I love you Xette! :hearts: )

lovenote

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2012 09:06 PM

thank you for all of your answers but i must say that i wish some men are not so intimidated and as it is for me... i am more attracted to a man who be able to make me feel comfortable and laugh a lot ^_^

lovenote

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2012 09:13 PM

./)/).

( . .)

C(")(").

./)/).

(=':')

(,(")(").

That cute little bunny has hopped all day,

delivering baskets for the holiday.

His paws are so tired and his nose now feels itches,

He left you something special to fulfill all your wishes

Lots of cute little Easter bunny hugs and kisses for your Easter!

HAPPY EASTER to all of you , hope you have a great Easter and may the love and blessings from our LORD JESUS CHRIST will full filling your life always..... amen...

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 10:27 PM

yes i think it happens in some cases. personly think i have rejected them in public by not aproching them as much anymore shelled up shy untill warmed up..dont want to judge but sounds like you really have someone on your mind mybe your heart,mind leaning in some derection??sorry about spelling not my high point

tloft82

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2012 06:24 PM

Yes it is. I have been stung by many "good looking" girls and 85 percent of mosat girls to the point I have a hard time trusting girls or approaching them. It's hard to open myself when I've been through this so many times.

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 09:18 AM

are we all not here seeking our equal?

lovenote

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 26 Apr, 2012 10:37 AM

Sooo... is that mean..... having a good look is not an advantage for a woman ??? But... what happen with " don't judge the book by the cover ? "

I mean.... not all woman with good looks are wicked.... are they ???

View Profile
History
rejected over look ?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2012 11:13 PM

we figure You are not single

Page : 1 2