Author Thread: True Gentlemen...
Admin

True Gentlemen...
Posted : 20 Apr, 2012 04:44 AM

Ya know, I realize even on Christian sites there will be scammers, people who like your profile, people who don't....but I have found that there are some really nice men on this site. Not just men...gentlemen. Props to those of you!!!

And even if I don't find a match here, you all don't realize what it means to me to be able to interact with friends here. A lot of whom believe in the Word of God and are true Christians. I've been through some REALLY tough stuff in the last couple of years, but coming to this site really helps me. I'm just the type of person who doesn't think of people as scammers in the beginning. I just love people. I'll talk to anybody (yes, even people in the grocery store that I've never met before! lol.)

So to all of you who have befriended me here at the site, thank you for making me feel accepted!! You'll never know what that means to me.

JC

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 1 May, 2012 06:42 PM

I completely agree, there are a lot of gentlemen here.

JC, you have made me -want- to be your friend after seeing this post. You sound like such a nice person to get to know. God bless you.

IaoKim

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 1 May, 2012 09:22 PM

Speaking of saying nice things to someone . . . it is great to see your name back on the forum Ms. Marvel! The forums have been rather dry for a while now.

And I'll gladly take some of the those true gentleman kudos, thanks. ;) haha

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 2 May, 2012 06:18 AM

That's very kind of you to say and encouraging to hear JC!

I too will have to take this rare opportunity to say hi to Mrs Marvel...

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 2 May, 2012 01:11 PM

Hey both of you! Miss you guys. How are you doing?

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 4 May, 2012 01:38 PM

I've been well thank you ;)

IaoKim

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 4 May, 2012 02:16 PM

I've been well--can't complain. Busy finishing up law school this last week so I haven't been on here much lately. How you've been? :)

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 5 May, 2012 09:55 AM

Well Ms Marvel, consider it done honey! I sure will be friends with you!

And thanks to you "gentlemen" :) who responded. Yes, take credit where credit is due!!

JC

View Profile
History
True Gentlemen...
Posted : 6 May, 2012 06:58 PM

You're very welcome JC! :)