Author Thread: BEEN MISSIN U....
Admin

BEEN MISSIN U....
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 10:25 AM

Lydia, where are you? I miss you on the the board. I know you must get your rest and all that good stuff. But you could at least pop in to say hello to us...:winksmile:

Plus, Leon has been trying to get out of hand, I think he is due another trip to the basement for time out :yay:

Are you still doing your study in Romans? If you need any Bible resources to read online... here is a good place to start: www.Bible.org

Here you can find topics of interest and studies of the Bible by the books and chapters. Hope this will be of help for you and others to check out online.

Miss you...:waving:

ella

View Profile
History
BEEN MISSIN U....
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 11:23 AM

Hi!

Ella, I have finished the Romans class and will start the Bible doctrine or theology class next. I have 12 classes that I am taking for a Bible diploma via correspondence. I love being in the word so this is awesome. I have many good commentaries and prefer to read from a book than online. I get a headache looking at the computer too long and have issues with my wrists right now that keep me from typing too much.

So between the graveyard shift at the prison and my studies, there is not much time for the computer. I will call you soon and say hi and catch up.

Love ya, Lydia

PS Leon can not be contained!

He is free to run loose. LOL

View Profile
History
BEEN MISSIN U....
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:41 AM

Hey Lydia,:waving:

Sorry, I'm just getting back with you. I was so busy on Thursday, and will be for sometime. I am putting together a program for a loca chuch, and maan, trying to get everybody and eveything in order is crazy! LOL...

So until I get things going I will only have limited time on the computer for awhile.

You hang in there and complete your schooling. I know what you mean trying to work and read, and write LOL... It took me ten years off and off to complete my degrees, so you hang tight and endure until the end.

I'm proud of ya!And don't stop until you get all that your heart desires in your schooling.:applause::yay::bow::dancingp::peace::applause:

holla at you hopefully later, if time permits.

ella

View Profile
History
BEEN MISSIN U....
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 04:16 PM

Hey Ella!!

I will be on for a while tomorrow afternoon. Today I am exhausted from running errands after only 3 hours sleep. Graveyards are difficult for me. I will talk to you tomorrow then and try not to pick on my boys too hard. LOL

Love and blessings,Lydia

View Profile
History
BEEN MISSIN U....
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 05:32 PM

Heeeeey,

I'm not picking on your boys, well, them too hard. They picking on me:yay: Plus, irs a s[iritual challenge neither one can resist, to have someone to disagree with their views. Especial, a WOMAN!:yay::winksmile:

As I told Leon, his post was the most I've read from him since I've been on here. Walter always write much, as I do, but Lweon is so subdued. But he sure did let it out in that last post. And he warned me LOL...

I know you're are tired, so get some rest and make sure you drink plenty of water. Those night housr can be awful on the mind, body, and spirit plus, you're trying to study... take care of yourself and get some sleep.:zzzz:

Hear from you tomorrow... if I'm not home I will call you back, I have a choir rehearsal at 2:30, so remember, you are one hour behind me. Plus, I will be in and out taking care of the details for the musical...

My time even tonight will be limited on here as well... so have a good night.

ella