Author Thread: When is busy....too busy?
Admin

When is busy....too busy?
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 08:01 PM

I am a transitional kindergarten teacher and have had to go back to school because my degree is in Christian Education and the state now does not recognize it and my transcripts are over 10 years old and I have been teaching over 25 years. I do this for two reasons...I am a good teacher in a Christian setting and two ...I have to support myself. My question is...Do men feel uncomfortable with an educated woman? (Or one that is presumed "too" busy? ) Was just thinking about it and thought I would ask? It has popped up a time or two. Appreciate it. :))

Robin

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:26 AM

Hi Robin,

I don't see any problem with your going back to school. You seem well grounded enough in the word that you will not become focused on education at the expense of your faith. That would be my only concern.

Many young people are so focused on education that they lose sight of what is important. That is the only bad thing I can see about education.

I think any man would be understanding, if he truly wants a future with you. If you are having problems in this area, you need to see if they are wanting forever, or just right now.

Just my thoughts,

Leon

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 12:45 PM

Robin,

I think you should go on and do what need to be done with your education. I recommend that you start praying and confessing what you want in a future mate and believe God that he will give you the desire of your heart plus GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE. Remember this robin just because you date someone does not mean you have to marry them so with that in mind if you see that you two can not walk in agreement about key standards in your life it will be easy to maintain friendship and people hearts will not be wounded.

God can and will use you in areas that your education is the door from a natural stand point to get you in.:yay:

PLUS OUR COUNTRY NEED MORE TEACHERS LIKE YOU THAT TEACH FROM THE HEART NOT FOR A CHECK.How I know you teach from the heart is because of your willingness to do what need to be done to keep teaching.

Robin always remenber you have a helper on the inside of you that want to guide and lead you in every area of your life, always have a word from the word of God to stand on for doing what you do. When you find the verse MEDITATE in it until it speak back to you. What you will here is personal directions for YOUR situation. Then all other advice you get will be confirmation of what God spoke directly to your heart.

I SAID ALL THAT BECAUSE IN THESE LAST DAYS EVERY CHRISTIAN MUST KNOW HOW TO HERE FROM GOD PERSONALLY. Remember God said His VOICE we will know and the other voice we will not follow. The Devil will use good hearted people that do not know the word to speak is twisted advice. I said twisted because it will always have something in it that is true.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 06:10 PM

Thank you for responding back...I love teaching in a Christian environment and know that is my gift area from God because of the fruit it bears for Him. Take care and be blessed...Robin :))