Author Thread: Please do not 911 fade away - be courageous!
wonderinghow

View Profile
History
Please do not 911 fade away - be courageous!
Posted : 8 Jun, 2012 04:11 AM

Hi everyone...

Jesus has my entire heart, mind and soul. He has blessed me with much. If you need a love gift to go on a mission, please write me. I will always have God in the number one spot in my life. I am happy, full of hope, and an encourager. Never the less, truths are sometimes hard to swallow. Please read with care. I want to cry after finding out and I guarantee you will too. Please watch the darn videos. I served for nothing but lies.

Avoiding truth -

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation" - Edmund Spencer

Before I say this, I was one of those I write about too at one time - not anymore.

Many laugh at people who know for a fact with first hand knowledge that alien life forms (UFO's) have visited earth, spoken of by several of our own astronauts (Gorden Cooper, Neil Armstrong, Edger Mitchel) many highly respectable military personal, and goverment officials, not to mention people like you and me. Watch these people speak out risking their reputation without gain to themselves (Links below). Many believe that 911 was caused by terrorists and not those from our own goverment to start a war. Released classified Northwood documents prove our goverment conceives such plans.

Most never heard about building #7, and that building #7 of the trade center was pulled on 911 at 5:30pm. That means dropped with explosives, as the goverment said it was caused by the fire the terrorists started, and then recanted in the 911 commission report saying, "We don't know what caused Building 7 to collapse." Guess who was placed in charge of security of the trade towers shortly before 911 - Marvin Bush; President Bushes younger brother. Which by the way ordered an unprecidented shut down of the towers to "upgrade the security" just prior to their collapse - which means no security cameras were running during the 48 hour "upgrade." Then all of the bomb sniffing dogs were removed one week prior to 911. Really, I beg you to watch this footage. I know it is hard to take - remember, I was a supporter of Bush for many years like you.

Thousands of high level explosive experts, engineers, firefighters (present at the time) and physicits spoke out about 911 and how the fires definitely could not have caused the collapse of the trade towers. It fell at a free fall speed (110 floors in less than 10 seconds - IMPOSSIBLE without explosives), which only could be caused by taking out all support beams as they do in demolition. Most would realize this if they researched just a bit. Watch the videos of exposives going off below the collapse as the building fell.

Remember Kennedy? Remember he wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve? Remember Clinton and "I did not have sex with that woman"? Remember Nixon and how he did not try to fix the election? When when we have enough courage to take on this horrible lie too? Eph 6:10-20 is sooo true. Read it - know it. Eph 6:12 Eph 6:12 Eph 6:12.

I used to laugh and ridicule the 911 truthers. Heck, I even thought Bush was a good man and would defend what he said - not any more after learning what was not presented to the public. If you believe our goverment couldn't and wouldn't kill americans to start a war, think again and read the Northwood document from the Joint Chiefs outlining a senario to provoke a war and convince the American people we need a war by purposely sinking our own ships, pretending to hijack aircraft and then shooting them down, and much more; then blaming it on an enemy. Sound familiar? Please be responsible and watch these important videos, otherwise you may be lead into another deception.

Remember too, people say not to watch youtube because of all the garbage on it, but it is the ONLY uncensered media source left and these videos are VERY reputable - see for yourself.

I uploaded the main part of the Northwood docs in my pictures. But see for yourself the originals in the link I provided.

I heard the links weren't allowing people to connect, so here are the titles. Paste these complete titales into Youtubes search bar:

UFO's Title:

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club 27 Sept 2010

Trade Center - Take your choice... it is horrible - you will never be the same. Titles:

9/11: Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

9-11 Mysteries [Full Length]

[Must Watch] Full The Painful Truth and lies behind 9/11 - A documentary you dont want to miss

Northwood Docs:

www.retakingamerica.com/northwoods_page_1.html

Thanks for ALL the support. I really appreciate it much.

As Jesus told Peter - live by the sword - die by the sword.