Author Thread: My little brother needs prayer
Admin

My little brother needs prayer
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 05:03 PM

My little brother is in the hospital after his wife and my mom took him into emergency yesterday because he hasn't been feeling well lately. They haven't figured out exactly whats going on but they think he may need a liver transplant. Any prayers for him and his wife and rest of the family would be greatly appreciated. thanks so much.

View Profile
History
My little brother needs prayer
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 07:04 PM

PRAYER

" Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:12

"Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24

" This is the assurance we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us." 1 John 5:14

PROTECTION

"The Lord will keep you from all harm--he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121:7, 8

" When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames willnot set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:1,2

"But whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm" Proverbs 1:33