Author Thread: Holy Spirit Power!!!!!
Admin

Holy Spirit Power!!!!!
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 11:49 AM

It is important that we do not allow tradition-even evangecal tradition-to take a higher place than the word of God in our doctrine and in our lives. He will show us many things both from the Word but also through other means!!! AMEN! The Lord will show us many things both, directly from the bible. He is the best qualified to interpretit to us, but also other ways. What he shows cannot be the mere product of logic and reason. Jhon 12:15 Acts10:46,11:15-16, Romans8:9,Acts5:32,2Corinthians5:17,John3,John1:32,2corinthians5:17,Galations5:22-23,1Corinthians12:8-10,Acts2:38-39Mathew10:1,Mark16:17-18,John14:12,1John3:8, "POWER OF RECIEVING THE HOLY SPIRIT" Acts1:5,John7:37-39, Romans7:18John15:56,Ephesians5:18,Romans8:11,Luke11:36,Romans8:26-27,Corinthians14:15,Galations5:22-23, Mark9:23 Everything is possiblefor he who believes, Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!! Isiah11:2 Helps understand the fear of the Lord! John16:8-13,John3:5-6,John16:14-15,Romans8:14,1Corinthians4:20,1Corinthians2:4,John1:12 The HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE!!! And if we have the Faith of God, and not the Faith in God, and act on it! Halleluha AMEN:purpleangel::angel: God will lead us, and never forsake us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Holy Spirit Power!!!!!
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 11:04 AM

[Quote]

It is important that we do not allow tradition-even evangecal tradition-to take a higher place than the word of God in our doctrine and in our lives. He will show us many things both from the Word but also through other means!!! AMEN! The Lord will show us many things both, directly from the bible. He is the best qualified to interpretit to us, but also other ways. What he shows cannot be the mere product of logic and reason.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah, I have heard that excuse of preaching false doctrine for years. The ENTIRE Bible must be taken, in context, to set a doctrine. The Bible is God's Word. And since He can not lie, if what you are saying you were shown goes against even ONE verse, then you are wrong. Let God be faithful, and every man a liar. We ALWAYS have to test these so called revelations from the Holy Spirit. I am not saying they don't happen, I believe it is one of the most common supernatural occurrences. I am saying the same thing as 1 John.

4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

What we are being shown has to line up exactly with the word of God, or it is a false teaching.

Love and truth,

Leon

View Profile
History
Holy Spirit Power!!!!!
Posted : 18 Mar, 2009 07:52 AM

God Bless You Brother! You sound like you have the Holy Spirit inside you. I was wanting to here some of your Testimony, let us all praise the Lord. Forever and ever Amen, let the Holy Spirit guide you, in all things. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timothy