Author Thread: "Be powerfull and not noisefull"!
Admin

"Be powerfull and not noisefull"!
Posted : 14 Aug, 2012 05:08 AM

BE POWERFULL AND NOT NOISEFULL FOR TO OPEN UP YOU MUST FIRST SHUTUP !!!

Sons and Daughters of Zion do you have a burning zeal for the power and love of God?

I will be glad to have feed back !!

Do digest and enjoy it.

Most of us think preaching the gospel is an issue of eloquence of speech, I say no! and NO!! and NEVER!!!!

Romans 1:16-17

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes:...........

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Quite often than not our preachings are full of noise, wonderful and powerful as we often describe them.

Indeed the presence of God was conspicously absent. No effects! To hell with such preachings. I say to hell with any preaching which is not a demonstration of the power of God through the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:My message and my preaching to you were not with persuasive words or eloquence of speech or human wisdom, but in demonstration of the power of God through the Holy Spirit , that your faith should not based upon the wisdom of man but on the power of God.

Trying to persuade some one is not scriptural.

No adversity will ever bow down to you until you take full authority and control over it.

Adversity understands only one language: The language of power!!!!!

John 14:12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who believes in me the works I do shall he do also, and greater works than these shall he do.

We are again in the days of Martin Luther King. The church needs a reformation. Tradition and the precepts of man have invaded our churches. That is why the church is good as dead.

No adversity will ever bow down to you until you take full authority and control over it. But how do you do that without "believe"?

John 6:28

Then they asked him, �What must we do to do the works God requires?� Jesus answered, �The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.�

Be filled with the spirit and not with wine

John 16:12 I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth

Be filled with power and not be "NOISEFULL".

Ephesians 5:14-18

For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you."

Be very careful, then, how you live�not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.

With all possible care redeeming the time - Saving all you can for the best purposes; buying every possible moment out of the hands of sin and Satan

So * then * do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dessipation, but be filled with the Spirit, ...

Sorry to let you know this, most of our churches have become super "NOISEFULL", but super "POWERLESS" or "POWER EMPTY" WHY????

Matthew 15:16

So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the word of God. ... Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

...mark 7:13

Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have ... it is read, "your foolish tradition"; and such it was indeed, that a vow made rashly, ...

Matthew 15

7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: 8 �'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 9 They worship me ...

�2 Corinthians 4:8-9

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed

1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Romans 14:17

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy.

In Christ and through Christ

Hyacienth

brainstormer

View Profile
History
"Be powerfull and not noisefull"!
Posted : 21 Jan, 2013 06:16 PM

This is good stuff.

We can love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.

Notice that Jesus said "mind." What causes some to stumble

lifts others up high in God.

Paul's writings were very intelligent works of God's truth.

He didn't dumb down his message.

Things don't have to be our way, they are God's way.

We shouldn't judge a brother just because he has more

of an education, or more money. That is a sure way to

lose out on some of God's blessing!

Luke was a Dr.

Praise the Lord!