Author Thread: Shalom and greetings from South Africa by Morn� Pieters
Admin

Shalom and greetings from South Africa by Morn� Pieters
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 04:37 PM

Shalom and greetings from South Africa. My name is Morn� Pieters, I am 23 turning 24 and live in the city Pretoria, Gauteng Province in South Africa.I am the youngest of two brothers and my brother is 27 turning 28 and married, he lives in the city Bloemfontein in the Freestate province.:glow:

I just wanted to pop in and say hello to you guys here and let you know that there are some people from Africa here, even if it is the most southern part:party:

I quickly want to tell you what is busy happening in South Africa... Don't know if any of you folks heard of Angus Buchan, the faith like potatoes farmer in Greytown, KZN South africa.

God spoke to him a few years ago to start a mighty mens conference. He never even advertised for it and the first year there pitched up 300 men. The second year there pithced up 750 men. The third year 1050 men. The fourth year 7000men and last year 2008 there where more then 60000 men on his farm, I was there with my dad and it is something you cant explain to someone, Gods presence... The conference started on the friday and that night I still had my university graduation night and after that we drove to KZN, that is more then 6 hours drive in the mountains and we drove through the night and was very tired when we came there on the saterday but when the meeting started man ohh man all the tiredness etc. faded, it really is something to hear 60000 men sing to God and some men blowing shofars and you feel the spirit move, and this was non-demoninational, it was all about Jesus:yay:

Then later in the 2008 year in Pretoria we have a rugvy stadium called Loftus Versfelt. That stadium was packed for Jesus with 71000 people, men woman and children. Never ever in the history with world cup rugby or anything could that stadium be filled to that capacity, well God does not share his Glory with no-man!!!!!!!!

This year 2009 the mighty mens conference are already estimating that there will be 250000 men on his farm for the weekend, just men that is going to something never heard in the history of South Africa or even the world:bouncy:

Just wanted to let you know what God is doing in S-A, it truly is amazing times and this happens across race and gender, truly God moving!

Hope to hear soon from you guys, write to me anytime to make friends, or if you want to hear more about south africa or anything else i can help with or just be a friend in Christ!

Belssings and shalom to you all!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 09:31 AM

Hi Burner:waving:

WELCOME to the site. So glad to have you.

It sounds like you're on fire for the Lord, and God has really been busy in South Africa. Praise God!

Hope you enjoy yourself here with us, and I look forward to you joining in on the board with your thoughts, views and opinions on the different topics in discussions.

Have fun and share more with us as to how the Holy Spirit is working with and in you, as well as in your part of the world.:applause::glow:

WELCOME! and God bless,

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 04:46 PM

Welcome, and thanks for sharing.