Author Thread: CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Admin

CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 11:10 PM

Please respond only if you've never slept with anyone and have been a FIRM believer for at least 10 years. By the way, I'm still pure it that way, so please don't be afraid to give an honest answer. :)

I have a serious question that I would like answered by the young women and young men who are virgins.

Does your purity mean anything to you when it comes to seeking a spouse??? In other words...is it at all important to you that you find someone who is also sexually pure like yourself???

PLEASE ANSWER WITH A SIMPLE "YES" OR "NO" type answer if possible. THANKS!!! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2012 10:15 PM

Did not Jesus say: do not commit adultery, but He said that if anyone even looks lustfully at a woman has already committed adultery in their hearts. So spiritually, I guess not many are virgins.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2012 10:18 PM

But the answer is yes, it is important

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2012 10:22 PM

But the answer is yes, it is important

Cpett

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2012 04:02 PM

my answer is NO.As long as she is a daughter of God. What God has cleansed I must not call common(Acts 10:15).

I failed in many other ways.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 05:47 PM

I would really like to find someone who is a virgin, like myself; but I understand that with the way the world is going, with it making it seem like it's all right to have sex outside of marriage or divorce, there are a lot of people who no longer are. So for that reason, I will marry a man who lost his virginity because I love him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2012 05:24 PM

I trust I have everyone's forgiveness for speaking ; will NOT comment on the OP's original question since I am not a " Virgin "...only pure.

Also, just to clarify, having worked scenes of forced / violent sexual assaults, I would still consider the woman a " Virgin ".

Does not matter if it happened to her as a child....she is a Virgin in my eyes.

However, Though sexual immorality or any sin is detestable to God and separates us / humans from his presence /relationship.

Each sin has lasting consequences in this world until judgement...Were the chosen / faithful have been " Clothed in White & Crowned ",

We can not throw in a scripture that has a total different lesson, thought or Context.

Adultery ...grounds for divorce AND remarriage.

Physically a spouse committing sexual immorality " Physically ". ( Yes, this includes if the spouse molests a child and they are married ) It is then not only sexually immoral but adultery....also illegal in the free world )

Other types of sins were inside the person, Lust, envy and so forth.

Mental adultery is NOT grounds for the other married party for RE Marriage IF they divorce .

Same if she is being Physically, violently abused...DIVORCE or just get OUT !

My personal thoughts BUT you have no Biblical right to remarry.

Maybe we could start a tread on the grounds of remarriage as long as it is kept Christ-like and NO judgement or harshness. IF such a thread IS started, PLEASE keep in mind we are Human.

We do not know what God knows or how his Grace MAY cover certain situations and circumstances ( I'm talking extreme cases of abuse a person may have had to endure in their life )

Respectfully, TemPlar

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2012 04:17 PM

I am and NO...People make mistakes. So it is not important as long as it isnt any pressure.

Topherious

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 12:07 AM

I am a virgin. And while I would like to marry a virgin, It's not a deal breaker. Whoever God has for me is going to be just what I need, virgin or not.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2013 08:45 PM

Yes, and mostly YES...very few exceptions.

Mark

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2013 09:44 PM

"Does your purity mean anything to you when it comes to seeking a spouse???"

Of course, yes.

"is it at all important to you that you find someone who is also sexually pure like yourself???"

No, it's not all important. But it would be nice...

Page : 1 2 3