Author Thread: CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Admin

CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 11:10 PM

Please respond only if you've never slept with anyone and have been a FIRM believer for at least 10 years. By the way, I'm still pure it that way, so please don't be afraid to give an honest answer. :)

I have a serious question that I would like answered by the young women and young men who are virgins.

Does your purity mean anything to you when it comes to seeking a spouse??? In other words...is it at all important to you that you find someone who is also sexually pure like yourself???

PLEASE ANSWER WITH A SIMPLE "YES" OR "NO" type answer if possible. THANKS!!! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2014 08:55 AM

Yes, I'm still a virgin and second question my answer is no as long as he is a Christian and saved but it is a bonus if he is lol :)

DEFENDTHEFAITH

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2017 09:10 AM

Yes, and yes. I have not waited and lived a disciplined lifestyle to settle for someone who has chosen the selfish path of life for so many years, and now thinks anyone and everyone should accept them. God's ideal is both be virgins (Hebrews 13:4), so I believe if at all possible, it should be done. I like at marriage as a bonus, for God would like all to be like Paul, single, if possible (1 Cor 7), so that you may serve Him better...but that means you should be studying God's Word much more and reading Christian books more and sharing that information with others to help them grow, especially those who are married and don't have the time to do all these things as we singles have the time to do. The sad thing is that most Christians just live selfish lifestyles as singles and don't prepare for a Christian marriage, and then wonder why Christian men and women don't want them. A recent study done by George Barna Research Group shows that only about 10% of Americans are truly Christian. So, that means about 70% of all those claiming to be Christian are not. Read his article to see if you are...

Mark

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 02:39 PM

Yes, and No it is not a deal breaker for me if he is not since what if he is just recently called by GOD to follow Him? What matters to me the most is that he is a Christian man who is lead by God, have a personal close relationship with Jesus Christ: admittedly a sinner like me yet humbly saved by Christ, a man after God's own heart. ^_^

Page : 1 2 3