Author Thread: My special lady
Admin

My special lady
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 02:08 PM

I went to the Doctor yesterday and found that I had high blood pressure. I talked and prayed with the Doctor about it (He is a former Missionary). I was upset,and a little depressed, but Lydia called while I was there. We talked on the phone for a while, and she was loving, concerned and very supportive. ALL the qualities that we men really value. I felt better, and when I went back in to pay, the Doctor refused money, even though he had filled all the prescriptions from his office supply.

Later I was irritated over being treated like a invalid by a doting Aunt that I love very much, she called again and helped me put everything in perspective. I can't tell you how blessed I have been through this whole ordeal, just because of the loving nature of this wonderful gift that God has given me. Thank you Lydia, you are one of a kind, and I will never forget that. A true Christian woman will act in this way every time. I am so blessed, thank you Father for such a wonderful blessing.

Love and praise,

Leon

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 05:49 PM

Leon,

Thanks for the praise, but I can not take the credit. The only thing that is good in me is Jesus. He has changed my heart and mind.

Glory to God, Lydia

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 06:01 PM

But, don't you see....that is what I love so much about you. I can see Christ in you. Everything you say or do shows that you have a true love for God. How could any man resist that? There is nothing more beautiful than that.

All my love,

Leon

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 11:11 AM

You two are so cute!!!

Isn't God great!?

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 01:53 PM

JustinNrebecca,

Yes, God is good. We would not have started talking if not for the forum posts. Neither one of us were looking at the profiles to find a match, but were mainly interested in the forum post fellowship. It was only after we read each others posts that we became interested in each other and began to pray about it.

We both have a radical testimony and believe that God could use them together in a big way. God willing we will meet in a couple of months.

May God bless you both, Lydia `

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 24 May, 2009 02:48 PM

I loved reading your story and how God is working in your lives and you are doing the Lord's work! Congratulations and Praise God! In reading your story I think it would help if you mentioned that you are not living together though... many young/new Christians may read your post and since you are both Godly people they may get the wrong impression and think it is okay to live together before marriage just because your in love! (which I can tell by your Christian maturity you are following God's word but hope you would share that with readers)

Praying your story continues with God at the helm! Blessings and I hope to share my own story soon! :)

Diane

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 26 May, 2009 03:52 PM

My suggestion below was for JustinNRebbeca! :) Sorry I am kind of new to the forum posting...

Justin and Rebbeca, I loved reading your story and how God is working in your lives and you are doing the Lord's work! Congratulations and Praise God! In reading your story I think it would help if you mentioned that you are not living together though... many young/new Christians may read your post and since you are both Godly people they may get the wrong impression and think it is okay to live together before marriage just because your in love! (which I can tell by your Christian maturity you are following God's word but hope you would share that with readers)

Praying your story continues with God at the helm! Blessings and I hope to share my own story soon! :)

Diane

View Profile
History
My special lady
Posted : 18 Mar, 2010 08:09 PM

God is awesome!!! I love your story and I feel so much joy for you!!! God is WONDERFUL!!! God Bless you and be with you always!!!