Author Thread: Say Something Nice about Someone!
Admin

Say Something Nice about Someone!
Posted : 13 Sep, 2012 09:06 PM

I would like to say something nice about someone I just met. We exchanged a couple of messages, and I can tell right now that she is very outgoing and not afraid of anything. She is an optimist, and her easy-going style is very uplifting, comforting, and she sounds genuine. Her username is dewdiva.

http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=538594

Now, let me tell you who she is not...

You know, there are people that won't talk. They either don't know what to say or are afraid to say anything. And when you talk to them, they want to wind down the conversation instead of helping you to keep it going. She is not like that!

There are women who have attachment issues. They immediately want to become your best friends and you don't know how to get rid of them. It's totally awkward! But she is not like that!

Then there are women who are easily offended. Many of them love to argue endlessly over small stuff. The moment you open your mouth, you'll be told how bad you are, how mean you are, etc. I have found that dewdiva is not like that. She is a very nice person. And I was impressed by her writing.

View Profile
History
Say Something Nice about Someone!
Posted : 11 Dec, 2012 11:43 AM

:-)