Author Thread: The Biggest Loser
Admin

The Biggest Loser
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 07:42 PM

I know, it may not be the obvious choice for someone like myself who doesn't have a weight problem, but this show has really grown on me. I have caught myself crying at times. I always wondered what the big deal was about losing weight on national television when I tuned in last year and was amazed at the transformations and powerful personal victories that some of those contestants are willing to share with the world. I know it's not a faith-based show, but let me be the first to say that even a show like this has helped me grow in my faith. Our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit, and it is a glaring reminder, especially to Believers out there who are overweight that they need to wake up, repent to God for misusing what He's given us and get in the best spiritual, emotional and physical shape so we can be used for His Glory to spread the good news and to share Jesus with others who don't yet know Him.

View Profile
History
The Biggest Loser
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 05:52 PM

i love the biggest loser. its really a great show. i dont watch it unless i flip through & see it on, but i absolutely am in love bob (the trainer). i think he's a wonderful human being...i am in the process of trying to lose some weight. so its nice to actually be able to see that you CAN lose weight the old fashioned way if you just stick to it.