Author Thread: Why Do Oriental Women Prefer White Men?
Admin

Why Do Oriental Women Prefer White Men?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2012 08:41 PM

It seems like most of the messages I get are from Oriental women. Why is this?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2012 05:12 PM

America is the land of imagration. If you are not Native American you are a imigrant or your parents are imagrant. Lets not forget that. Because America was built on Godly principles of all people being equal and created in the image of God. Their is no place for prejudice in our eyes if we are truly followers of God and Christ His Son. The title christian means follower of Christ. Not follower of the american christian church which is in error.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2012 09:20 AM

:applause:

Thank you Let for your response!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2012 09:57 PM

I have already sent my formal complaint to the administrator regarding your GREEN CARD comment. This is derogatory considering that most Asian women are HIGHLY educated PROFESSIONALS who have advanced degrees in various fields of knowledge.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2012 09:59 PM

The GREEN CARD comment was made by zer01972.

Guardian143

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:43 PM

I'm Asian so I think I know something about them.

1. They're very attracted to Caucasian men. they like to have light skin which is a sign of beauty in Asia.

2. White men come off as confident and financially stable. Boith qualities are desirable if the women since Asian men are not too demonstrative.

Just to let you know, not all of them are born-again Christian. Ask what church she attends and her beliefs about Jesus, Mary, salvation and the like. That is, if you care about these things.

Page : 1 2