Author Thread: Hey
Admin

Hey
Posted : 10 Nov, 2007 05:29 PM

young adult here.. 25.. looking for a Godly woman who is mature responsible woman. a woman who is looking for their "soul mate". i like a girl who is totally happy to see me... someone who will just jump up and down with excitement cause i am coming over lol.. ya i know corny but why would i want her to act that way about me if i am acting that way about her? i am Very goofy when it comes to my lady and very spontaneous. i look to do romantic things i just think up off the top of my head. i want would want her to be 1000% percent honest with me.. yes One Thousand i didnt make a typo lol... the reason for this is that i want such a connection with her.. such a closeness that no matter what she says i know it is truth. one way to explain this, and i know this is SUCH a corny way of doing it, but if you ever seen the movie the hulk... When he is running through the desert back to the city and the military are chasing him trying to stop him. the Girl finds him and out of all that Rage he sees her and all the guns and helicopters just disappear. and he walks over to her and lays his head on her chest and he says "you found me". i want that kind of closeness that kinda of connection. one that i know if i am flipping out over something she can come besides me and place her hand on my face and look into my eyes and all the anger melts away. and i know that is possible. its starts with God as the center. and the two of "us" making a conscious effort to not lie baout anything not even the stupid stuff like when i say "whats wrong baby girl?" and she says "nothing"... *rolls eyes* i asked her because i cared.. so tell me i want to know everything about my girl. i want to know what she did all day. if she went shopping tell me everyhting you bought and what you didnt buy and why you didnt buy it. i want to know. well.. i dont care to tell you the truth but i want to know because i want to see her happy at what she bought but also i want to her that pretty voice of her's..

well thats about it for now. when it comes to Age.. i have tlaked to a couple of ladies who were 30 and i really liked talking to them. i seem to get along with older women because they are more mature. if your younger dont worry if your smart, mature and intelligent (smart and intelligent are different) then message me anyways. but all of you should read my profile first lol..

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 16 Nov, 2007 06:26 PM

Wow! Sounds like you know what your looking for!!! Way to go!

emlynn2

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 9 Feb, 2008 05:13 PM

hi it great to talk to a guy who knows what he wants in life:applause:

ToniLeigh

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 20 Feb, 2008 08:38 PM

It's so nice to see that there are still guys that care that much about their girl. You seem to really know what you want and you're seeking it whole heartedly . Kudos to you! I admire that. I hope you find what you're looking for.

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 25 Feb, 2008 10:11 AM

WOW! That is all I can say. Your a blessing from the lord. So proud of you. There are not to many guys out here now day s that can appreiciate the love and respect of a good woman anymore. I would just like to commend you on that. God bless your sweet heart.

Jamee

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 8 Apr, 2008 12:03 PM

hey there, like others have said, glad to meet someone who knows what he really wants in a girl.:applause:

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 18 Jun, 2008 04:22 AM

hey peoples :applause:

michellewilber

View Profile
History
Hey
Posted : 1 Mar, 2009 05:17 AM

Your inspiration to find the right girl is very admirable. You know what you want and I hope you find it. I know God will bless you:waving: