Author Thread: Prayers needed for my son
Admin

Prayers needed for my son
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 09:04 PM

Please pray for my son, who is 32 and had brain tumor surgery last July. He has been trying to get stronger and try to find something to look forward to since he had to quit his business driving commercial trucks and still doesn't have much energy. He used to race motocross too. He doesn't know what he will do now for a living, nor feels well enough to pursue it yet. He just got another bombshell dropped on him this week when he found out his wife is seeing someone else. They have two little children 2 and 5. He is getting very down and just wants to sleep. I am trying to take care of him and work part-time. It just seems that we just got through the brain surgery, radiation and many visits to the hospital, and now this.

Thank you for your prayers. God bless you all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 09:51 PM

daughter,

We will pray for your son and this situation.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 12:29 AM

1of His,

My prayer is that God Himself will raise your son up and restore him as a new creature in Christ Jesus. My prayer is that your son will fully recover and get back on his feet, and be made whole emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically, and financially. And that ALL things will work together for the good for him. Amen!:glow:

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 08:42 AM

Thank you all for your prayers. He is doing better and and starting to look forward to little things each day. God is good and faithful.