Author Thread: My Granny
Admin

My Granny
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 08:58 AM

I would like to ask for prayer for my grandmother, Granny. She is being transferred to another hospital right now because the first couldn't get her heart rate regulated. (She's been tach-ing around 180 for two days!) Also, she has been diagnosed with multiple myloma, so this contributes to the difficulty. Her red blood cell count has been running low and they can't find out where she's loosing the blood. Please be in agreement that she will be fine. Lately, she's been saying that she's prepared to go home if that is God's will. So, let's pray for God's will.

Thank you so very much,

Tandy

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 09:18 AM

I will stand in agreement with you Tandy. I am praying.

Blessings, dear sister,

Leon

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 09:30 AM

T,

I stand in agreement with you and Leon that God's will be done.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 09:51 AM

T,

I stand in agreement with you and Leon that God's will be done.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 07:35 PM

Thank yall very much for your prayers!!

Granny feels much better! They gave her some medicine that seems to work. Her cardiologist, hematologist, and oncologist are talking about a pacemaker. I say she won't need it!! :)

With much love,

Tandy

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 10:05 PM

Praise God! He is so good. That is great news, T.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 12:22 AM

Hi T,

May the hand of Jesus Christ touch your Granny's body and she be healed according to God's will for her.

For this is the confidence that we have, that whatsoever we ask of Him according to His will when we pray, we know that He hears us, and our prayer request is before Him, and He will answer according to His perfect will for us.

May God be with your grandmother and your spirit.

ella

evona

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 12:27 PM

Grandmothers! They are AWESOME!

My four grandbabies are my special precious jewels!

I am standing in agreement with you my dear sister that your granny will have joy and peace as God works His will in her life!

And I ask Him to give you that joy and peace too!

All this medical stuff sounds so scary but we know who holds our future!

love in Jesus Barbara:waving:

View Profile
History
My Granny
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:25 PM

Thank you both, Ella and Barbera, for your encouraging words and standing with me in agreement!!!

Today, the cardiologist brought in a nephrologist for a consult because her kidney function had been low. They ran somemore tests, including an ultrasound. They found a cyst on one of her kidneys that was bigger than the kidney itself!! BUT, our God is an awesome God and it is totally benign!! They don't have to do anything about it!! Her red bood cell count has climbed to 10.2 from 8.0 after receiving 2 units of blood! That's great for her condition!! Overall, she got some of her color back, but was tired from all the tests. Her spirits are good, and that's what matters to me. We're still waiting on the oncologist consult and a final determination on what to do about the rapid heart rate, but I'm saying that by the time they get around to it, she will be healed!! Praise God!!:yay:

Once again, thank you all for your support. Yall really don't konw how good it's felt.

Tandy