Author Thread: My Blog: How to find your Mate the LORD's way.
Admin

My Blog: How to find your Mate the LORD's way.
Posted : 8 Nov, 2012 07:25 AM

Never mind about my controversal profile. Let's focus on how you can find your mate the LORD's Way.

I strongly believe in the Power of God and His Glory for us with His blessings. Many of you are so much in seeking for a mate. I totally understands that. I feel ya. I have endured this the same as you. I do not blame you you are seeking for your mate.

Ok, any of you ever have read Genesis Chapter 24? It is about how the servant went to find the right woman for Abraham's son, Isaac. Please read th entire chapter first before you can read the next paragraph because this is long chapter for me and I do not think I have room in here to explain them all.

I will get to the point. Did you read about how the servant found the right woman? What did he say? He asked for clues. THAT is how I got mine. Because I asked God to show me in the Bible when in 1985 how to pray for my future wife. First time I asked that because as a teen, I always wanted a girlfriend in my high school. Never did. Why? Because I did not pray or fast right.

Before I read the chapter and praying, I actually fasted by not thinking about women, talked with women except for my mom and my sister. I also did not look at women at all. Really successful for New Year's 1985. Timing was right for me to do that because I saw my then-brother in law who was in his 30s talk about girls behind my sister! I realized I do not want that. That happened in November or Dec 1984.

It worked for 3 weeks until a lady came up to me crying (only 3 people left in this office complex building that houses many businesses including my sister's), and the lady wanted me to fix her flat tire. To make it short, I offered to fix it and she thanked me and said will PRAY for me.

I went home instead of going skating because of bad weather. It was 10 degrees out and snowing a lot (yes, I fixed the tires without gloves on because it was too hard to work with gloves on). BRRR!

After reading before bed time, I prayed for my clues. God did gave me clues in a dream. I know what she is like.

And a timeline. After I woke up, I was already starting in the timeline God said He would time it. Everything happened. My testmony for this dream will have to be another time. I even have a website about this.

I saw this is a real proof God is for real.

Now, if you really seriously want someone special, you need to fast. New years 2013 is coming up fast and you can do the same thing! How? Do NOT think of opposite gender for quite awhile. Fasting does not mean no eating. Fasting as I understood now means like what Jesus went thru his 40 Days of wandering in the Wildrness. That means Jesus fasted not to be tempted.

Fasting can be anything related to that subject of your desire. Say you need a car? Fast by not thinking of a car and ride a bike or a bus until the LORD provides you that car you need. Not a want. A need.

Ask for clues such as appearance, location, and a timeline/date (please remember God will not give you exact location or date because you will be expecting it. Like the Rapture or Tribulation, we do not know exactly when). God will provide you clues for those locations or location and when it is possible to happen, not EXACTLY the day of. But perhaps the year of it happen.

Hopes this help you! God bless you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Nov, 2012 08:04 AM

>>ADDITIONAL TO MY BLOG HERE<<<

I like to add that God will provide you the right person when He is ready to provide. Actually, it is more like.. according to His plan. It is like, ok, let me give you an example--

A kid wanted to go roller skating on a Tuesday night and the mother said no. Why? It is a school night. The kid is not ready to go out and have fun because he has to be in bed a bit eariler and be ready for school the next day.

Then comes Friday, the kid says, "Mommy, I am done with my homework and it is weekend, now, am I ok to go skating?" Mommy said, "No dear, you did not ask me nicely. Please say 'Please'" Then the boy said, "Please, mom, I wanta go skating tonite!" Then the mother thinks for a minute.. then says, "Ok, son, you can go skating tonite!" That brings excitment.

OK, what the story I told you tells you? He had to focus on school first, his health first, and respect his mother first.

Then you noticed he has to say it right to his mother by saying good manners but also ask right. Then he is ready to go skating and his mother is ready to let him go have fun at the rink.

OK, Same deal here relationship wise.

One thing, do not marry because you like him/her because of looks, false love, money status, status, things like that. or even revenge. Twice two women did that to me. And others wanted for status, money, false love.. no. So, do not make that mistake.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2012 12:57 PM

Post number 3:

The previous post is referred to the "A.S.K."--Ask, Seek, Knock. What does that verse tells you? It is in Matthew 7:7. Most of you have your bibles so please look that up and you will read it aloud to yourselves..

Now, you noticed seek? OK, what does that tells you, you seek for it. You look for it.

To find your mate the LORD's way is not just sit at home and wait for him or her to come to your door and knock it on your door. That is the wrong concept of what A.S.K. about. You have to Ask the LORD first.. That is what the A. stands for. You pray THEN you can GO OUT and seek for her. No, please, do not act desperate. That will not get you anywhere. You need to be "at least expected" meaning--you are not expecting for someone.

Usually when I preach or teach someone, I use Jesus Christ as good example because we are supposed to be like Him and Him showing to us.

Now, what did Jesus do? He came to the World for us. He is the Groom and we are the Bride of Christ as said throughout the NT. He did not desperately come to everyone. Sure, He came to Earth as said in the Gospels but wait.. read carefully. Who are saved? Who accepted Christ as said in John 3:16 or the whole chapter three in the Gospel of John? We, the Bride of Christ did! We DID!

OK, now, the grooms.. needs to be like Christ being in Christ in churches they are attending, be active in missions or assist the vets, the poor, the homelesses, the unemployed.. If you were a Boy Scout, what did you say in your Oath and I still stand by my Scout Oath, "I will do my honor to obey my God, and my country, and obey the Scouts' law. TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES... To keep physcially strength, mentially awake, and MORAL STRAIGHT" I capitalized the verse in the Oath that we are to help others.. It means go preach.. help the poor, etc.. Jesus said the same thing in last verses of Matthew and Mark that you are to go and teach all nations... (its a command.. final commandment added to the 10 commadment.) Also said to Love thy neighbors as thyself. OK..

No, that kind of love is not the romantic one. Please do not confuse because you think you are in need of romantic kind.

That will grow when you show others and boy, you will get noticed from Christian women, and like wise the women serving as Prov. 31 and Christian men will fall for attractive women who ARE serving God, not the physcial attraction.

When you are busy, you will be noticed! This is what the seek God was talking about in Prov. 18:22.

Recall the first part of my blog how to pray? Ask for clues in the A.S.K. Then you will seek out for her/him with clues God provides.. then you can knock.. you will meet that person.. that is the "knocking"!! Stay tuned. More to come!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2012 11:18 AM

News I found out this week really brought to my attention that I find are sad. It is indirectly connected to me but it has to do with me but more over, it has to do with them.

You see, I was sad to hear that someone who had a crush on me when she was younger and she was too young for me at the time. She was not of legal age and had a crush on me. To make this short, she found me on here and crushed my heart to hear she was seeing someone else and why would she wanted to find me while she was seeing someone else.

Well, to make this shorter, we did not speak on any good terms. Because of this, she went on too fast to marry someone. To me, sounded like revenge.

Another one I found out last night got divorced! She was judging me that I was too old (not too old compared to her age. She is 12 years younger than I am). She said it is because of my white hair. That is baloney. She instead married an American man who also has white hair! Few years later, she got divorced.. Must be recently got divorced. She did this because she wanted to hurt me.

The same thing happened with another woman when I was a lot younger. I was going to college and she wanted to live with me and I told her no because I was going to college and second of all, we are not married! We were dating on and off for six years. So, I told her to wait a bit longer.. Well, I did not believe her word that she would hurt me by marrying someone else because I did not marry her. Well, she paid her price 2 years later and wanted to apologize to me and wanted me back. I said no. Too late!

So, what this tells you? I was trying to do right with God with prayng and fasting and take time to get the answer and they did not calm down. Instead they revenged on me by marrying someone else right off the bat. I think they really either wanted me or they wanted to hurt me.

Ladies, please do not disrespect your brother in Christ by marrying another person because you wanted to get married right away. Sure I believe in Genesis chapter 24 that you can right away. But there were some reasons I could not marry right away. Like the one I was going to college and cant get married like that.. The other was because she wanted to get in the United States as well as the other one on here was because of age.

If the LORD calls you to marry that person, respect and wait like Ruth in Book of Ruth. But what about Genesis chapter 24? The right Christian mate for you will be revealed and must stay pure that way in the eyes of the LORD. I believe love in first sight as what the scipture says (also found in proverbs 18:22)..

Sure I had those women after me and I could have married one of them.. But it has to do with me. The final decision. I could have married that beautiful woman who was too young years later.. Sure but she did not come back in a year to be 18. She was 17.. so, I let her go.. If she wanted me, she would have searched for me and find me right away when she became 18.

But the LORD blocked me for a good reason to marry her. I am blessed to be protected from that mistake because there are other factors.

You see, it is very important you pray for clues, pray and fast and the LORD will provide you the one without red flags. Red flags I mean are.. things that are troubled.. or troubles. Such as baggages..(divorce, addiction to uncleanesses, adultry, cheating, player, um.. lack of faith in God.. backslidden, even left God in entirely as in rejection!)

So, the LORD is protecting me. I know I have made my own mistakes.. that is another time to explain and it is similar to this.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2012 07:07 AM

very insightful.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2012 08:11 AM

Thank you Classic. Thank you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2012 08:45 AM

In the past few days were very difficult on me. I did not get any art work sold last Saturday at this craft show, burning energy.. dready weather, and my mom.. she almost passed away. She is not well. Please pray for her and for me.

Speaking of that.. it is awesome to have someone special in your life and really talk about things. I have a life I needed to focus and I am trying hard to focus on those things and be with my sweetie. Because of this, I reailzed I... am like Sam Malone on Cheers.. his girl is really the bar, not Diane or Rebecca or any of the women. Haha.

No, maybe that is a bad example.. I am trying to say my girl is really my art and design. I have been doing that for past 40 years and it has been hard not getting clients these days thanks to weird and greedy economy out there. No, I am not a liberal.. I believe in free enterprising and running own business and earning my own money. That is why I never voted a democrat.. except for a friend who was a local judge.. he was in wheelchair. He long since passed away. I voted for him once. That is all.

But then again, my mom will never see my children. Sure, she has other grandchildren.. my nephews and niece and even stepneice.

What I am trying to say is that you can not have your dreams exactly the way you want. This is the lesson of the week I am having.

I also realized communication is far more important when building a relationship than I perviously knew. I knew but it is how you talk. That is the problem I am having.

You see, let me explain how you communicate with the right one. Be nice is one of them.. Kind, sweet,.. you should know the work. But dont be a player. Dont be a Don Juan. Be yourself.

Communication is not just you have to be honest to talk with someone. Communication is how you talk as well. What I mean is.. let me give you an example..

In the morning, you say, "Good morning sweetie! What a glorious day the LORD has made!! Yeah!!" then tell her how beautiful she is.. this is when you are married and you say that.

I know because I was married. I can give you dating example.. Say this way when you meet her or write her in here.. say.. "Hi sweetie! My, you are beautiful tonight! how are you, hon?" This is called flatering as part of a communication. The other part is..

You need to be honest.. by talking about issues such as how to manage budget when you are married. for dating part.. you talk about how we can talk, when, where... this is called constructive communication.

I actually believe there are more communication spectrum in relationship and marriage.

I said about flattering, I said about constructive.. now.. this is more tricky that can really damage your relationship and marriage. For some reasons I do talk about things I should not really talk about. That is my downside. My weakness. Let me give you an example. I have seen so many times this movie called the Wizard of Oz and when I was married, I was watchng it and my then wife joined and I told her, "I just noticed things in the movie I havent noticed before. You noticed pumkins in cornfield where the scarecrow was? You noticed a cameraman with camera shadow in the Munkinsland garden? You noticed a Tropical bird, Tucan in Northern Woodland Forest where the Tinman lived?" I did not mean to turn her off and she was very very sensititive about this. She blew her temper.

So, this kind of communication is most difficult to avoid sometimes. It was more of her part that she had a problem. This is one of many reasons for my marriage dissolved. No kidding!

You need to talk about everything and LISTEN. Why you think God gave you 2 eyes and 2 ears and ONE mouth and 2 hands for? The eyes and ears are made to listen. the 2 hands.. well, for Deaf people to communicate and the mouth.. for hearing people to talk.

IF she or he does not like listening to things that are so odd...may not be odd to the person. Maybe Aspie, or a Geek/Nerd, maybe a very bright person, or even a Deaf person talk so different, you need to find someone you can handle their style of communication that matches to yours.

My type will be the one who even can listen to my Deaf talk, my anaylical talk, my creative talk, my political talk, my beilefs in God talk, my personal beliefs talk.. etc.

That means my bride will listen and talk with me on those things. In KJV and older versions of the Bibles said a HELPMEET in Genesis. What a Helpmeet means in the Eyes of God? Sure, we call that wife today or silly political correct: spouse or partner. Helpmeet is different. The objective word help means soneone to assist the focused person. Meet means one is with the other. I translated Helpmeet means one who assist her husband who is the head of the house.

Let me point out in a different persective for you: You are working for your employer? What that would translate? You are an employee.. Ok, you are a helper. You work in the factory for your boss, the employer.. or even a vice president of the company and you still have to work for your boss, the president of the company. You noticed you have more paperwork to do than your boss does who usually go out boating or snowmobiling?

I know some of them do that.. but they should really be working. Anyway, that is what Helpmeet means.

By the way, if you are not comfortable at certain type of communication because of the way he or she talks please leave! But if you get married, dont divorce because of communication. Work at it. God works in mysterious ways ok? Trust in the LORD, Ps. 118:8

You should listen to your sweetie no matter in relationships or marriage. You should do both. God bless!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2012 06:08 AM

Interesting posts. Thanks for sharing.