Author Thread: Sudden hearing loss....
StereoTom

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 09:16 AM

Please pray for me to be healed,,,, I have been strickened with hearing loss after either possibly an overdose of medications (over the period of a year and a half) or possibly from a tooth infection (which i have recently had a root canal done, after the hearing loss...since i personally think this may be what caused it)...perhaps God may be able to reveal to someone why it happened and if (or when) i will be healed....please keep me in your prayers, thanks!

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 01:07 PM

Hi ST:waving:

Welcome to the site. I have prayed for you that your hearing be restored in the name of the Lord. Not only physically, but spiritual to hear the things of God in His word.

God says, if we believe, and not doubt, whatsoever we ask in the name of Jesus Christ it SHALL/WILL be done for us according to the FAITH that works in us. Therefore, this too, shall pass from you.

In the meantime, tyring placing your index fingers in both your ears, and speak as Jesus did to open the deaf ears...

Speak these words and od this for seven days, with sure confidence and pull your fingers out your ear after you have completed say these words: BE THOU OPEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!:angel::glow:

This too shall pass... but don't be as Naamam.

Be heal in Jesus' powerful name.

ella

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 01:16 PM

St,

You should also know that blood pressure medications will cause a loss of hearing. Check with your doctors, it may be that if you're on blood pressure meds, you may be taking too much. Had a friend who experienced such as you are, and once her meds were lowered, her hearing returned.

If this is not your case, then try God for the healing as I have given to you... it only calls for simple faith and speaking the name of jesus Christ to open your ears.

StereoTom

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 09:50 PM

Was not on any blood pressure meds.......

went to the ENT today, he found nothing wrong with my sinuses or ears... no blockage.... did a hearing test, he said it looked normal..... but normal for what?? my hearing IS messed up, i can tell. He said i showed some dizziness on one side and that i should see a neurologist, but i honestly believe i still have some form of an infection in my mouth, teeth or gums....and will probably go to an oral surgeon first. I believe God can heal me if he wishes, and i honestly hope He does..... i don't like feeling like this and it's not fun barely eeking through life worring about everything around me.... i just want my hearing back to the way it was before (which was not perfect but i didn't have any noticable hearing loss in either ear, just slight volume loss in one ear). $50 wasted just to be told that there is not anything wrong with me....sheesh.

StereoTom

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 1 Apr, 2009 09:23 PM

My dentist has me on yet another antibiotic after i mentioned i was still having pain in my jaw muscles....they dont seem to be helping any and i feel like i'm at my wit's end here.... nothing short of a miracle from God could help me at this point, i think.... i still have hearing loss and the feeling of fullness in my ears (moreso in one ear than the other, which is most annoying)....continued prayers would be very appreciated!

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 31 May, 2009 06:45 PM

Thanks for the contact. Second to let you know God is with it through this. ALso, if you have jaw pain it could be trigeminal neurologia. Medication can cause a hearing loss. Dizziness is from the inner ear and a separate system try and audiologist. Prayers are with you my brother in Christ.

View Profile
History
Sudden hearing loss....
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 09:41 PM

With the root canal if there is disease within the tooth, it can go right up into the brain and be fatal. A common sign of this disease is halitosis, it has a very specific pungent smell than normal bad breath.

Above all things of the world where the smallest things confound those who believe themselves wise... put more faith in the One who is all about healing, restoration, and life... life eternal.

God hears you bro, and now more prayers are lifting you up!!

Be at peace, and be though made whole in Jesus, amen!!

Email me if you ever need a bro to listen or talk to! :waving: