Author Thread: Chrissy45
Philipian

View Profile
History
Chrissy45
Posted : 26 Nov, 2012 01:49 AM

I remembered when I first came up to this site. I was new and also lost. It was fast and pacey. I really didn't have anyone t talk to and none to talk to me. Everyone I tried to IM or mail, either ignored or leave the mails un-returned.

I was like "am i in a wrong place". Then out of a blue sky, Chrissy45 mailed me and said "Hi Welcome" and that was all....I felt glad I was remembered and maybe cared for by someone!

Chrissy45. Thanks and I appreciated your doing that the first day I came here!

eudaimonia

View Profile
History
Chrissy45
Posted : 3 Dec, 2012 10:25 PM

In Yeshua's name I bless you brother with confidence and reassurance that in the end He who loves the most beyond comprehension has chosen you before the foundation of the world! I bless you with peace, love, and an unquenchable fire of passion for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ so that others may receive an outpouring of blessings through you!

Blessed Peace

Philipian

View Profile
History
Chrissy45
Posted : 4 Dec, 2012 09:51 AM

Eudaimonia, thanks for the prayers. I am grateful for your utterances and declaration of faith. Particularly enthralling me in that prayer bulletin is the part that says "He who loves the most beyond comprehension has chosen you before the foundation of the world!"..It reminds me of Eph 2:4-6, which says "But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love with which he loved us, ... has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us"