Author Thread: One of the few books which brings tears to my eyes
Brianne

View Profile
History
One of the few books which brings tears to my eyes
Posted : 23 Nov, 2007 11:36 PM

So I just finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and it probably is by far one of my favorite all time books. I finished reading it a couple of weekends ago after a retreat. I was heading back to my town and just started balling on the bus. Such a powerful message portraying love and divine truth at how amazing God is. And he is always there and will challenge us with patience, love, honesty, awww and so much more. I recommend it to those who love.... LOVE and well I just think everyone should read it personally.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2008 10:34 PM

I read that book like a year ago... I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying that book!! Great book... great story...

arthorse

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2008 05:02 PM

I own that book and I have read it over and over agian. It is a great book and I would recommend it to anyone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2008 01:59 PM

That's an amazing story! I bawled like a baby too! You should read Atonement Child by Rivers as well. It's just as good but very different as far as time period, story line, etc.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2009 01:07 AM

i liked what you wrote ive been trying to comunicat email me [email protected] what book was you talking about the bible ..delia

Beloved117

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 09:43 PM

Redeeming Love is the best book ever! I could not put it down, very powerful.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 12:59 AM

Hey,good to hear about book and would be glad to get it too

nehwdogsyas

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 11:46 PM

That is the very book that got me started really reading. It was the longest and best book I had read. I love Francine Rivers. She is an incredible author. Try the Mark of the Lion series!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2010 11:12 PM

The Mark of the Lion Serious was the first Christian fiction that I read. I absolutely loved it. And Redeeming Love is an amazing book too!