Marry me?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2013 12:33 AM

CMae....:)

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2013 04:51 AM

Cmae,

It not about personality as it is more about integrity. Marriages are not failing due to sh#ty personalities they are failing due to one or both lack of integrity.

The integrity to keep and maintain ones vow even in the midst of such hardship and abuse.

I was verbally and physically abused in my marriage but my integrity won out over her abuse. My vow and commitment to love her however she would alow me to.

Finding out that she was a woman incapable to receive love was eye opening. Those of us jumping from one relationship to another seeking love are really those who do not know how to receive love.

Why else do you think their are those who never come to the love of God? God loves them and their are those who tell them how and why but it is their self that prevent them from receiving Gods love.

The same goes for marriage. I used to think I could love anyone but that is not the case. Not everyone can receive love. In love their has to be a giver and a receiver for love to be fullfilled.

I thank God that after 7 years of searching and many interactions with various women I have found a woman who reveives my love for her with joy. She makes it easy for me to love because it is a natural God given connection with us together. I am not saying it is not work.

What I am saying is the way I love is the way she needs to be loved and God enables us to love and respect eachother and our relationship blossoms for that.

Do I always get it right? No I dont I fail and so does she. But when we fail we submit our need for forgiveness and seek to make it right by listening to eachother.

Our relationship is always strengthened by our humbling our selves in need of forgiveness and receiving it from oneanother.

Be blessed in this new year all in your endevor to meet a individual you can walk together with in life,

Michael

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2013 03:39 PM

Hey "mithridates"

In the old days it was called chivalry.

Being rude to a young lady was called something else.

CMae

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2013 06:16 AM

sir Michael,

it sucks to hear about your previous marriage but it is a learning experience right?tho it is good to know you already find the right person God wants you to be with :applause:

Cassandra Mae

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2013 08:11 AM

in reality..i jz wish marriage... wud be that simple as saying the words ..'marry me' ....

coz... its not that simple as it is ..in the strict sense of the word...

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2013 12:58 AM

It's easy to say "marry Me'...we all wish to be married to the right person. Question: when the person arrives...would you be ready? Are you inspired by rom-coms or what? I'm not being rude, just an opinion. The way I see it, Mr and Ms Right are all around us.. but society these days are spoilt for choice.

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2013 06:17 AM

Cmae,

Yes and Amen. I am writing my first draft of my story here and will take it from here and edit it more then plan on publishing it to give out as faith builders. I will probally give the first copy to my previous wife and hope for healing in her life and finding faith in God through my story in which she was part. A copy to my new wife in whom I know God is going to use to write the second story of my life until I pass to glory.

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2013 06:23 AM

For any of those who read my post here and are following my story will seem to find a inconsistancy with my two statements.

My statement here is based on events that I have yet to share in my story.

Lukia

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 02:15 AM

I love these comments on the issue "marry me".No one marries a lady or guy without knowing them well regardless of how or where you meet.Don't make marriage decision based on physical looks though its a plus having someone physically attractive and smart in the inside.

As christians lets learn to pray for God's guidance though some times its not easy.

MacDonough

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 05:38 AM

Men and women fall for looks over values. Let's look for common values. Do they value our Lord? I would like to start there.

Page : 1 2 3