Author Thread: Having a friend in Jesus Christ!!!
Admin

Having a friend in Jesus Christ!!!
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 08:38 AM

The Lord blessed me last saturday!!! i was going to church for interssecary prayer, which is one on one prayer with our Lord, and also group prayer. Whatever the Holy Spirit has in store for us! So they were still closed, so i found a nice place to sit and felt, the Glory of the Lord, the annointng of the Holy Spirit. And the sky and everything around was beautiful. So i heard the Lord tell me to pick up my pen and start writing!!! I set here with the Lord my friend by my side waiting for the sun to appear. A tiny star luminates barely above the violet surface, birds are starting to sing. The cold brisk air brushes cooly along my face, and hands, the figure of my shadow sets barely vivid but through the light behind me is a strong siloughette of it. Cars are starting to drive by here and there, i looked into the bluish dark night and i see a white streak shooting upwards to the sky like a rocket it's beautifull. two birds fly side by side around me, constantly crowing to each other, I Love you Lord!!! my breath blows cold air, and yet the Lord keeps me content, this will be a incredible day for the Lord! the lightness of the day is showing more signs of the suns surface. Lord thank you for my life-Eternally-and Lord as we validate the covenent of a new day, i say let your will be done in me and in all the World. Behind me the sky is an ocean blue,now i stand with the anticipation of your Glory, and a new promised day. My tears of Joy! the bird still fly freely around me, Oh Glory Day! Glory Day! I looked up and the star is gone, i look even more, and i see all the trees with no leaves. I see trees of men for Harvesting, to bare Fruit beyond anyones mental capacity for it's imagination. What a site in my eyes, you have shown me Lord! Halleluah. Now the day time proceeds to unvail it's mystery. Another rocket shoots through the sky, wow it's in a shade of a glorified glowing white , with a touch of rose red, and at the head i see a pearl flashing light. I believe it is a jet, and i can see the after burners leaving a long trail behind it. Praise God! for this is the day the Lord has made!!! Now i see two more streaming flashes of Jets coming towards me, the signifigance is the Lords divine purpose, I love you Lord!!! :glow: Amen!!! :glow: Timothy! :glow::boxing: