Author Thread: Will Men Please Answer This Questions?
Admin

Will Men Please Answer This Questions?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 10:23 PM

1. Does a man feel intimidated, controversial or simply put on a spot, "when a woman asks them questions?"

2. How does a man want to be approached, when asking a question?

For I find it hard to get men to reply or answer questions on the site, so it prompts me to ask... Thanks ahead, for your reply and honesty... May you all be blessed:angel:

Sincerely, 1WomanofProverbs

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 06:14 AM

1WomanofProverbs

I don't know how much I can speak for other guys, but I can sure give you my thought on the subject. There are a couple gals that I sent questions out to that I didn't get replies back. I tend to believe that they're either not interested in a relationship, maybe don't know exactly how to answer the question, or maybe just got burned in a previous relationship and want to guard ther hearts very much. I think it always depends on how well you know each other and the type of question asked; for example dont ask about their sex life when yous first meet. Lastly I believe its a numbers game as well. The more messages you send out to different people the more replies your get back. For example a person might have to send out 10 winks to get 1 wink back while a different person might have a 15:1 ratio so keep that in mind. Well, I hope this helped.

Your brother in Christ, Travis

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 08:04 AM

I wish girls would ask more questions. I generally think they are disinterested if they don't.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 11:28 AM

Thank you so much for your replies Gentlemen!.. I truly appreciate your in-put.:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 10:44 PM

Just be blunt and straight forward. I hate the run around thing. I was in a relationship where I was asked every embarrassing question under the sun, if they don't want to answer they can say so.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 04:13 PM

Well, obviously I'm not a man, but I think that if a man is intimidated by a question, then he doesn't have an answer or has no confidence in his answer. This is a red flag as he is definitely not good at communication! Right?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 09:50 PM

Don't feel bad......I can't get anyone to talk here! I don't know what is wrong with this site. Everyone one views everyone but no one says hardly two words. What gives?????

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 10:44 PM

I don't know. I try to answer every message I get. We had some problems for about a week one time and many messages were deleted that people didn't even know were sent to them, maybe that was part of the problem.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Apr, 2009 07:20 PM

Hi Mogana, I read your post to this question and agree. I think maybe I have cooties. :yay: I also read your post to my "Beware". I married him but he was here already (9 years). The family supported the marriage and he said all the right things. I moved from PA to OK. Now I am here just trying to adapt. I cancelled my petition for him to stay but I am sure his attorney is trying to get a green card for him. It was horrible and just wanted people to beware. I feel that cheating in a marriage is a reason to divorce. I don't want to die from a disease. It's time for me to heal. You are right, stick to an American. God bless you and kept being a conservative (I am too!)