Author Thread: Hi everyone, I am back. Don't know why though.
Admin

Hi everyone, I am back. Don't know why though.
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 12:56 PM

Hi my name is Steven. I had an account perviously but I just lost hope that I'd find someone or people to talk to. Anyway I'm back now and just hoping someone out there will wanna talk maybe. :glow:

evona

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 11:40 AM

hi,

maybe i can be a prayer warrior granma for you.

you certainly should know that in God's family we always have many brothers and sisters.

i will pray that you find your heart's desire as you follow God's plan for your life and commit your way to Him.:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 02:09 AM

Hi

Thanks so very much. I really hope so. I want nothing more than to live my life as God would want me to and find a good christian woman to settle down with. I couldn't see myself with a non christian woman cause it just wouldn't help me but make it harder to live a christian and fullfilling life.

God bless you,

Steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 06:19 AM

I can sympathize, although I have not used this site in the past. I am looking for the same thing as you, ( although a male, because I am female )

There is one thing I have been learning recently, to have patience. I've always had a limited amount, and I don't know why. However, this site has been helping that fact in the last few days. People ( for the most part ) appreciate who I am and how I speak. ( Since that is all a person can pretty much do here. lol ) I don't remember the last time I was appreciated.

Anyway, I am a 25 year old female in New York. You are more then welcome to " stop by ", if you would like. Nice to " meet " you and hope your Sunday treats you very well. :yay: