Author Thread: Ladies, Do NOT Pursue a Man
Admin

Ladies, Do NOT Pursue a Man
Posted : 12 Apr, 2013 01:14 AM

Let Him Find and Pursue You:

He that findeth a wife, findeth a good them and obtains favor from the Lord (Proverbs 18:22). If you want your husband to have favor, let him find you. Let him pursue you. It�s okay to show an interest, but these days, the art of pursuit is lost. Women these days will ask a man for his digits, ask him out and pay the way. No! No! Ladies�God created man to be a hunter. Hunting and pursuit is innate in his makeup. If you are doing all the hunting, you've taken away what God created him to do. Furthermore, if you are constantly pursuing, how do you know for sure that he�s just not in it for the ride? Let him pursue! Let him be what God created him to be. I've heard women say �well he�s taking too long�. Please understand and listen when I say that God wants the man to take the lead in relationships. He wants the man to pace the relationship. When women take leadership roles, we can expect disorder in our relationships because we are out of God�s order.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2013 06:06 PM

^ that makes no sense at all, and that is coming from the most confused person in the world. Perhaps because I am stupid I don't understand, care to re-articulate?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2013 04:32 AM

Sandy man, Do you realise you have contridicted your self? Go back and carefully read what you have posted.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2013 07:26 AM

No, I do not see any contradiction of myself.

You might see some contradiction but that does not apply to my view.

And surely there are contradiction to your posting as that was the point, and it is a contradiction of the opening posting and of another posting too, but no contradiction of myself.

:zzzz:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2013 04:17 PM

Say what?????????

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2013 07:13 AM

For an online dating site then I would put it like this:

When a Woman sees a potential mate's profile, who lives close and has similar interest - then she needs to make the first move by sending a message to the Man.

If the Woman does not do that based on some such idea that she as a Christian Lady must not pursue any Man - then she would be cheating herself and shortchanging the Man and she would be messing up the entire situation based on that nonsense idea.

:waving:

rashaunny

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2013 01:12 AM

I could agree here. Esp on the free sites. Woman get hundreds of msgs sometimes, delete them all and look around maybe. Or make the restrictions much more tight idn. I quit using all sites bc gals don't reply...I love the not interested button though on here.

At issue is what constitutes chasing or pursuing. Come here come her come here...get away get away get away. Some are like that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2013 04:18 AM

Sandman, I never said that a woman shouldnt get a guys attention with a wink or a smile. Even in real life a woman would do such a thing. Women give signs saying they are available to be persued by the men they have interest in, right?

Giving a sign and persuing are not the same thing. Lets not confuse the dynamics. I see it all the time in here and real life women giving signs wanting to be persued. Its a man that need to know when he is given a sign and then begin to persue a woman.

The problem is many men are so insecure that they would rather the woman do the persuing. This loses respect in a womans eyes. Not persuing and overly persuing a woman can be potentially harmful for a future relationship with a woman.

A woman is like a cat. She wants attention but not to quickly and not to agressivly. She is looking for attention in her time and on her terms. When you learn her subtile clues you will find sucess.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2013 12:06 PM

Hi "lets",

I knew what you meant and I really do disagree.

I do agree about giving a sign, but I also mean that the Lady needs to pursue when she sees the Man whom she wants.

You claim that for a Man to want or expect the Lady to pursue as the Man being "insecure" and I say the exact opposite, as it is the secure Man who never pursues any woman, and the Ladies like (and respect) the secure Man far better than the Men who pursue.

It is seen in middle-schools and high-school while after people grow older (Men and Women) they loose the ways of youth and that is a dysfunction.

The principle works best for young people who have never been married and never been sexually active, and here I apply the words of Jesus that we must "become as little children" if we want to do it right.

Matthew 18:1-7

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2018:1-7&version=KJV

Your last sentences says this:

"A woman is like a cat. She wants attention but not to quickly and not to agressivly. She is looking for attention in her time and on her terms. When you learn her subtile clues you will find sucess."

No - women are not like cats, but they do play those power-games as like passive aggression, and especially for any Man to bow unto "her terms" is asking for troubles for both of them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2013 04:18 AM

Rash,

Women are naturally like this because they need leadership in their lives. they are not going to admit it and maybe even fight aganist the reality of this need but it is truly there.

Treat a woman with complete honor and respect. Show her love. Give her effection without any hints of sexu,,,,,al advancement. Then watch them turn into little girls. Watch them melt and see the innocence come out of them. Watch the walls and front they put on melt away in trust of you. Watch the appreciation explode from them.

I have seen this time and again in the dating world. Even with powerful women. It is so cute...........

But lastly I am a taken man and all my influence is directed to one Lady. I am so thankful to have found a woman that receives my love for her. Not all are were able.

This is a missunderstanding of men. We think If we find any woman we will be able to love her. It takes a specific man to love a specific woman. A heavenly match.

Strength and Honor men,

Peace be with all,

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2013 11:21 AM

"He who finds a wife finds what is good

and receives favour from the Lord." Prov. 18:22

It's a fair leap to go from commenting on a wife being a good thing (usually, but not always) to saying men must pursue women and not the other way around. Surely if that's what God intended, it'd be written as such? I can't believe people base who they choose to spend their lives with (or with whom they won't) based on a mis-interpretation of this line - possibly missing the blessing God had planned for them because of it...

Page : 1 2 3