Author Thread: Ladies, Do NOT Pursue a Man
Admin

Ladies, Do NOT Pursue a Man
Posted : 12 Apr, 2013 01:14 AM

Let Him Find and Pursue You:

He that findeth a wife, findeth a good them and obtains favor from the Lord (Proverbs 18:22). If you want your husband to have favor, let him find you. Let him pursue you. It�s okay to show an interest, but these days, the art of pursuit is lost. Women these days will ask a man for his digits, ask him out and pay the way. No! No! Ladies�God created man to be a hunter. Hunting and pursuit is innate in his makeup. If you are doing all the hunting, you've taken away what God created him to do. Furthermore, if you are constantly pursuing, how do you know for sure that he�s just not in it for the ride? Let him pursue! Let him be what God created him to be. I've heard women say �well he�s taking too long�. Please understand and listen when I say that God wants the man to take the lead in relationships. He wants the man to pace the relationship. When women take leadership roles, we can expect disorder in our relationships because we are out of God�s order.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2013 05:26 AM

hi jesuslovergal.

oh how i appreciate ur view and the way u interpret those verses... but i have one question?

God instituted marriage at the time of Adam..was it also the principle of God the time he gave Eve to Adam at the garden?

~osol~

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2013 01:37 PM

Ruth pursued Boaz, an older man! With her mother's approval also! We all know how that turned out. Is the story of Ruth even considered by modern women today?

Page : 1 2 3